Week two: Jun. K performs "Think About You" on music shows (tvcast)

Jun. K's 'Think About You' stage that's full of emotion
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+84 -1] Jun. K's RnB vocals with deep sensibility is so cool~~~~~~

[+78 -0] I enjoyed his song~^^ It would be nice if he sang verse 2 as well. It's hard to hear the full song on broadcast. The so called music show shortens a song just because the full song is too long...ã… ã… 

[+71 -2] The song is damn good

[+68 -0] Jun. K's "Think About You" stage is so cool, I can't take my eyes off!! Mr No Love's stage was so good to the point I got goosebumps

[+66 -0] His live and the song is good!

[+64 -0] Best!!! No words needed!!! Let's make an impact!!!

[+61 -0] I really like the song. It sucks that I can't listen to the full song

[+60 -0] I really like the song. It's a different color from the group, but it suits him

[+58 -0] I'm happy that his throat condition appears better than last week. Good luck!!

[+42 -0] Wow.... So cool... I like his makeup better than last week^^

[+40 -0] Jun. K is cool!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️ Good luck and I love you

[+37 -0] I think it's smoother than last week

[+35 -0] His voice is a lot better. Gain strength Jun. K

-

Jun. K, is it fair to look this cool~ ‘Think About You’
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+122 -2] The song is really good

[+112 -2] I don't want to believe that a fresh and high quality song like this charted 41 and fell off the charts so soon. Cries ã… .ã… 

[+99 -2] The song and live is good. It has classã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+78 -2] I really like this week's makeup..  Good job today and thank you again for giving good music to listen to

[64 -2] He's so coolã… ã… 

[+59 -2] Wow, today's live was amazing. I think his voice condition is getting better and better. It's also fun seeing how his makeup is looking betterã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+59 -3] He is good at singing

[+50 -2] Since the song is good, the singer looks handsomer ^^ Jun. K Young Forever. Heart, heart!!!

[+47 -2] As expected, the song is great~~

[+29 -0] I honestly like the live better than the audio.. He's so good..

[+28 -1] I like the songㅜ

[+28 -1] Cool, cool ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+27 -1] Jun. K's voice is sexy and full of amazing energy !!

[+23 -0] Shouldersã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

-

JUN. K - Think about you
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+74 -4] Seriously Jun. K... He's even cool from a guy's perspective....

[+70 -2] I really like Jun. K's voice

[+64 -2] Out of all the songs I fished out this year, this is one few songs I enjoy ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+64 -3] I really want to see him perform the full songㅜ

[+57 -2] He's good ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+54 -3] Even his intro track is ideal

[+53 -2] Mens' Health model Jun. K's song is cool too

[+51 -3] I have a hard time listening to the song, but his live is really good. I'll support him^^

[+46 -2] From the intro to the song, I really enjoy it~ My type~~~

[+31 -3] This song gets better the more you listen to it

[+30 -1] This song isn't like typical style song, but sophisticated..  I wish the absurd song go down the chartsã…œ Because of embarrassing song, song like this get overshadowed

[+28 -0] Look at his live. He ate the CD ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ He's so good, and the song is great ...

[+20 -0] Seriously cool

-

Jun. K, A man's deep sensibility ‘THINK ABOUT YOU’
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+101-3] Jun. K sings damn good

[+88 -1] The song is great. He's always cool. I support Jun. K

[+75 -1] Today was amazing as well ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  To hear that next week will be the last weekã…  

[+73 -1] The song is really great~~ 

[+61 -1] He is good at live 

[+58 -1] He's goodã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  It's better that his makeup isn't heavy too ã… ã… 

[+56 -1] Impressive!!!!!! Cool Jun. K

[+55 -1] He is really good live.. These days I'm listening to Jun. K's songs on repeat.. Honey voice.. 

[+50 -1] Ha.... His jawline is crazy... His gaze is crazy... His visual bomb exploded...ã… ã… ♥♥ 

[+49 -1] As expected of Jun. K

[+38 -1] Is he not going to perform the full songã…  The song is still good.. 

[+24 -1] Cool today as wellã… ã…  Good luck Jun. K~~ The best!!!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment