Jun. K's first solo album "Mr. No♡" digital release


Jun. K, "Mr. No♡" album review
Source: Melon

[+294 -37] Anyone can tell this year is JYP's year!!!! I cheer for your solo to be successful. Everyone in JYP Nation do well!!!!!!!! I really like track 'BETTER MAN' and 'Riding Waves'! I like the song 'Don't Leave Me' with Baek Ayeon more because it came out earlier! JYP is just something different. I can even relate and be shook just from reading my comment myself.

[+212 -16] The song is really amazingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I so happy that I can listen to 'BETTER MAN' in Korean and 'Riding Waves' is really my styleㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'THINK ABOUT YOU' is the bestㅜㅠㅠ

[+195 -17] The song is insane ㅠㅜ So goodㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+174 -16] I'm listening to this, because I trust him. Let's be successful♡ Go go go~~~♡♡♡ Let's make Jun. K happy when he goes on Melon

[+162 -14] You guys know that it's impressive how he wrote, composed, and produced all the songs right? ㅠㅠ Thank you for always exceeding my expectations. I will always support you. Let's go항!!♥

[+118 -15] I love you♡ Thank you singing 

[+117 -13] Wrote and composed all tracks... The quality is amazing. Cool.. 

[+115 -57] A Jun. K solo. Jun. K does musicianship out of 2PM~ I like his song^^ 

[+106 -12] He said that got compliments on Park Jinyoung !!! 

-

JUN. K "THINK ABOUT YOU" M/V
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+29 -0] I saw the live stage and it was the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's doing really goodㅠㅠㅠ His throat must hurt from the consecutive concert and showcase, so thank you for doing well. I hope the song does good as well♥ 

[+29 -0] I really liked the songㅜㅜㅜㅜ I sincerely love him, and I support him♡♡♡ Don't feel too burdened. HOTTESTS will always supportㅜㅜㅜ♡♡♡ 

[+26 -1] The song is really good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope he does well!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠGenius Kim is the best!

[+24 -0] I really like the song♡ I also really like the lyrics!!! Let's do well 'THINK ABOUT YOU'!!!!

[+23 -0] This time I like all of the songsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+22 -0] Oh.. The song is good!!!!

[+20 -0] Really~~~ Wow~~ I like the music video and the song

[+19 -0] I just really like the songㅠ 

[+17 -0] Because I got a V App notification, I happen to check it out. His live was really crazy

[+16 -0] JYPE please promote him...

-

[MV] JUN.K - THINK ABOUT YOU (Solo debut album title track, MV Full ver.)
Source: Instiz

"As expected from JYPE, the song is really good '~' Jun. K became more handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThe song is goodㅠㅠㅠ"

"Ah Jun. K"

"Melting, his voice melts ㅠㅠ"

"It's dope. Probably because it's Jun. K"

"He is pretty good at singing. The song is really good."

" Wow that's high... I like the song ㅠㅠ"

"He's crazy, just crazyㅜㅜㅜ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ.ㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Ah, I didn't die, I'll just lie down here for a momentㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ah... ah....... ah I'm not hurtingㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ ah..ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ ah.. ㅠㅜㅜㅜ" 

"WowㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIt's is too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI like it a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHe's insaneㅜuhㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ "

"The bridge is super good" 

"Seriously, all the songs in this album are goodㅠㅠㅠ"

"Minjun, I love you"

 "It will be nice if this album does wellㅠㅠ" 

"Woah. The song is realld goodddddddddddddd"

"The song is amazingㅠㅠGood luck Minjun!! Thank you for making and singing these songs"

"The song is really goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The class of all the self produced tracks"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment