Jun. K is back but as a soloist on NAVER V-App


Jun. K's confident solo debut with musicianship·2PM·JYP on his back
Source: OSEN via NAVER

[+826 -91] This song the greatest of all. I really like it

[+587 -60] The song is awesome..... 

[+553 -61] Let's do well Jun. K!! The best!!

[+504 -53] He did really well. The live was the best

[+484 -50] He sang really well..

[+142 -14] This is honestly a shocking song, video, and vibe. I liked it so much to the point I was shocked;;; Impressive;;;;

[+140 -14] Since he took a long time preparing, all the tracks were good. I was surprised.

[+126 -12] The song is really good. You can feel Minjun's emotion in every lyric in every song ㅠㅠ 2PM are so lovelyㅜㅜ

[+128 -13] It's even nice for a guy to listen to it 

[+105 -10] I hope the song does wellã… ã…  The other tracks are amazing as well♡♡♡ 

[+109 -12] The song is great butㅜ I wish many people listened to it

[+105 -11] I honestly didn't expect much, but the song is really good..... 

[+92 -11] The quality of the album tracks are pretty high. It's nice to he him grow. Wonderfuls' are supporting!!

[+86 -10] The song is addicting!! It's really good❤️

[+88 -11] The song is very sofisticated!! Jun. K is a genius♡


-


Jun. K "Being awknowledged by Park Jinyoung was shocking and thankful"
Source: OSEN via NAVER

[+436 -20] Park Jinyoung is such a good teacher. I'm jealous at him for having people to learn from him

[+327 -12] Jun, Kã… ã… ã…  I wish things will turn out well for him..ã… ã…  

[+234 -10] It's nice to see Jun. K work hard. When I saw him explain why he changed his name on some program a long time ago, my heart broke. Good luck.

[+224 -8] I tuned in for a bit before IOI's V App. He picked out the songs well

[+192 -8] He's so cool^^ The best!!

[+65 -6] Jun. K must had realized he's an impressive artist after reading what Park Jinyoung posted on Instagramã…Ž Let's do well our Minjun❤️ 

[+60 -6] I nice to see him grow under JYP. Even for Wonder Girls and Jun. K.^^ Confirmed that he has potential to be an artist!!! Good luck to JYPE

[+54 -5] Jun. K is cool ♥ He was always cool, but he keeps getting cooler. I genuinely support for the opportunity to be accepted for his talents ã… ã…  HOTTESTS will always be by his side. Gain strength Minjun. Good luck♥♥ 

[+53 -5] Wow. The song is really good. I just listened to it. I really enjoyed it, so I came here to write a comment..

[+52 -6] The song is good ã… ã…  I'll always be supporting

[+47 -6] He's crazy. The song is fucking good

[+48 -7] Let's do well Jun. K!! The best!!

[+44 -6] I feel so touched how you can see him really tryingã… ã…  .. Jun. K has his own type of light!! He will do well!! Good luck♡♡♡ 

[+41 -5] The album is really high quality...

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment