The breadwinners of JYPE



I thought they were a flop group, but they are actually breadwinners 
Source: Instiz 

They are 2PM 

Their domestic popularity has dropped since their golden days. However, their advancement in Japan dramatically increased after 2013 





JYPE artists statistics


2PM's 2013 income was 20.4 billion won, 2014 income was 21.7 billion won, and 2015 income was reported to be 30 billion won. 

2PM are accountable for 80% for JYPE's sales 

"I don't understand why people claim Suzy is a the female leader" 

"Whenever they are looked down on, I would think it's wrong to myself." 

"Woah.... They are so popular in Japan" 

"2pm is the breadwinner of income, and Suzy is the breadwinner of image" 

"Their songs are good.. I'm not even a fan, but it hurts to see them be ignored every time" 

"I still listen to My House" 

"It hurts whenever I come across this topic" 

"If you compare this to SM and YG, their income is like TVXQ and Big Bang" 

"Woah impressive" 

"What do you mean they're flopsã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I still listen to My Houseã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… " 

"OMG. That means they earn at least four times more than Suzy...? Woah Suzy probably makes a lot of money.... JYPE must have a lot of money piling up." 

"But 2PM aren't flops....ã… ã…  I remember how well My House did on the charts...ã… ã… " 

"80%. That's awesome!"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment