Taecyeon's song for bangsong man

This is a song for the ID user Bangsong manㅋㅋㅋ
Source: OH I am OKCAT OH via Daum Cafe

I completely forgot about it
I completely disregarded about it
However, like this again
I'm composing a song, I'm composing a song
until it is already 2016
This year's Lunar New Year passed but,
I completely forgot about this cafe
Like the name, I occasionally uploaded
Nonetheless I saw one writing
An ID user named Bangsong (Broadcast) man 
asked to compose a song for the abandoned cafe
Therefore I composed one
All I can offer is this song
I really can only offer this song
Don't become a unknown member after hearing this song

"As I was hearing the song, my foolishness explodedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm really grateful♡♡♡♡"

"Oppaㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ3"

"Hold onㄱㄱㅋㅋWhen was he onㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't forget about this cafeㅠㅠㅜ I'm so happy to the point I can't stop laughingㄲㅋㅋㅋThe song is good. I'll enjoy it, our oppa♡"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I really like the song ㅋㅋㅋ I completely forgot about this cafe. When people were talking about it on Twitter, I was confused... Then I realized it was thisㅋㅋㅌ"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just saw it now, so I'm bursting of laughter first thing in the morningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll listen it to it well!♡"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment