Junho's script reading cut

Following , God Sungmin's tvN  script reading scene
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+31 -0] Lawyer Jung's voice..ㅜㅜ I will be looking forward to the male chemistry with Lee Sungmin!!ã… ã…  

[+29 -0] I really want to watch ! I really want to watch Lee Sungmin's and Junho's cooperation. 

[+27 -0] I will be looking forward to ❤️❤️ 

[+26 -0] I'm anticipating on ~~ 

[+25 -0] Good luck ! Good luck awyer Jung Jin! I'm looking forward to it! 

[+23 -0] Good luck to Park Taeseok and Lawyer Jung Jin 

[+23 -0] Good luck Lee Junho <3 font="" nbsp="">

[+20 -0] I was in awe of admiration just from looking at the script readingㅜㅠ is awesome 

[+17 -0] The director, the writer, and the actors are all amazing peopleã… ã…  They're the dream team. I'll be looking forward to the drama. 

[+12 -0] (Lee Sunghoon) was so cute at the endã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Looks like Junho makes an appearance as well. I'm totally looking forward to this! 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment