VIXX fans' responses from witnessing Jun.K's performance.

I had gathered all the responses of Jun.K's stage @THE STAR KPOP SPECIAL LIVE 2016 from VIXX fans 
Source: Hito Ringgo via 2PM fan diary

Today, I had gathered the responses of Jun.K's yesterday performance from VIXX fans.



After watching VIXX members for the first time, and let's say it reconfirmed Minjun's charm.
When Minjun made a appearance at 'Masked Singer', he said that his mother was ill.. Since he shared that she couldn't travel to Japan to his concert for his solo tour.. I thought you would gain strength from reading responses from VIXX fans who saw Minjun for the first time...
I hope for Minjun's mother's speedy recovery...


**The responses**

"Jun.K was very adorable. Because I was thinking he was a beastly idol, I was shocked at his cuteness from his face expressions and his eye glistening eye smile! He was different from what I expect him to be."

"Jun.K's songs are really amazing!! He is also very handsome!! He can even dance, rap, and DJ...! I did not know any of his songs, but I had a lot of fun^^ I was especially surprised how Jun.K's fans were in sync..ã…Žã…Ž"

"A LR fan next me said Jun.K's 'NO LOVE' 'SA----AY----Y---------' was impressive.. 
She understood why people like Jun.K after the live performance. She now likes him as well. I was tearing up from her words."

"Jun.K is the best! LR also had nice voices.
The two VIXX fans next to me said they are planning to purchase his album,SASUGA JUN.K!"

"As soon as LR's stage ended, the seats became pink and it was full of delight!! It seems like Jun.K is very popular..!"

"I went for LR, but Jun.K's stage was the highlight and it gave me chills. I always liked 2PM, so I knew how great Jun.K's was, even his stability. However, it was different in person. There were light sticks as well. His third song was very awesome."

"The VIXX fan said, 
'Wow, Jun.K's level is so high.'
 I responded, 'All of his songs were self produced.'
Then, 'What? He is a genius!' and 'I will watch his videos!'"

"LR is over~.90% are Jun.K fansã…Žã…Ž"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment