Goodbye Stages: Jun. K's "Think About You"

JUN. K - Think about you
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+57 -4] He's good at live

[+45 -3] Why is it already the last broadcast..ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I want more

[+42 -4] Such a charming voice

[+37 -3] As expected, he was cool today

[+37 -3]ã… ã…  He looked so pretty todayã…  Ah, to hear it's the last broadcast.. 

[+36 -2] His body is damn lovely

[+33 -2] I thought it was one article of clothing, but it was a vestㅎㅎ... Anyways, coolㅜ

[+33 -2] Of course, Jun. K does well~ 

[+30 -2] The live is really the bestã…  

[+23 -3] The live is really cool. His clothes from yesterday were nicer

[+19 -2] Sexy

-

Jun. K's face and voice are working hard for  ‘THINK ABOUT YOU’
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+84 -4] Nice work on the last broadcast☺ I will wait for 2PM's comeback

[+79 -0] He's really good at singing

[+74 -1] I was very happy during those three weeks ã… ã…  He's smiling, but I'm cryingã… ã…  Let's hurry and meet once again as 2PM!!! Kim Minjun is the best♡ 

[+67 -1] Today's live was killer once again!! I was very happy during those three weeksã… ã… ã…  

[+60 -0] I think I'll keep listening to "THINK ABOUT YOU"~ Thank you for your hard work!! 

[+52 -0] I'll look forward to a group comeback^^ 

[+48 -0] I enjoyed the three weeksㅜㅜㅜ

[+43 -0] I enjoyed the past three weeksã… ã…  Please quickly comeback as 2PM!!ã…  

[+38 -0] He really did is all for his live.

[+35 -0] Looks like today was the hardest to take off his jacketã…Žã…Ž  

[+34 -0] Thank you for your hard work. Jun. K is our superstar. Love you.

[+31 -0] The three weeks were like a dreamㅜㅜ 

[+28 -0] The song is really good.... If only people listened it 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment