Jun. K goes from a beastly idol to a musician on "Music Bank"

Jun. K, From a beastly idol to a musician! ‘No Love + Think About You’
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+110 -1] I'm proud of my singer 

[+104 -2] The song "THINK ABOUT YOU" is good. It's quite addicting

[+96 -4] Today, cut the song + Upload it super late... Why am I getting irritatedã…  Even if I ignore that they uploaded it late, but why are they keep cutting the performance? They even did that for M Countdown.... If they cut out more than a minute, then what are they wanting us to hear?

[+95 -1] He really does an amazing job ã… ã…  

[+90 -2] He sings well ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+88 -2] Can we have a reason why they're cutting the performance.. It's his first solo debut. Please be considerateㅜㅜ 

[+86 -1] The song is really good

[+83 -1] He's handsome, cool, lovely, and excellentㅜㅜ I'm proud to be his fan

[+78 -1] This is honestly great!! 

[+73 -1] Cool

[+68 -2] The song "Think About You" is goodã… ã…  

[+66 -1] Ah "Think About You" ã… ã… ã… ã…  I love Jun. K ㅜㅠㅠ  

[+66 -1] He's cool.. Even his fans.. I will be looking forward to be even a greater artist MinJun. K

[+61 -2] I checked it about, because JYP insisted at the Nation concertã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Pretty cool... 

[+58 -2] The CD can't catch up to the liveã… ã… ã… 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment