2PM announces comeback news as "boyfriend idols"


2PM, Full comeback on Septemper.. Takes off 'Beastly Idol' image and transforms into 'Boyfriend Idol' image 
Source: Sports Joseon via NAVER

Group 2PM will make a comeback.  

This comeback will focus on the title track that portrays a newly changes image. The new album's title track won't have a rough image, but the friendliness of a boyfriend.

[+1769 -76] It's such a pity to leave "My House"..... 

[+1459 -64] I really liked "My House" concept. It would be nice if they did it again!!

[+1149 -66] It was a pity that the promotion period for the previous album was short. I'll be looking forward to this album. I wish to see them often. I'll be looking forward to their new albumã…‹ã…‹ 

[+984 -71] If 2PM, Got7 and Twice goes on well♡

[+277 -21] I wish they release a masterpiece like "My House" again.

[+239 -15] It appears 2PM will start off on the second halfã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I hope they get the vibes from Got7 and the JYPE male idols do wellã…‹ã…‹

[+255 -21] 2PM. I'm really miss them❤️ 

[+252 -20] Ah, I'm really looking forward to them. Handsome, boyfriend idols

[+242 -18] I'm really anticipating to 2PM~~ Do well!!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment