Episodes 7 and 8 of Taecyeon's "Let's Fight Ghost" (tvcast)

Tearful Kim Sohyun and calming Ok Taecyeon
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+184 -2] Ah.. Moved to the point it gives a heart attack when Ok Taecyeon hugged her and told her everything was alrightã… 

[+141 -2] He treats her so well.... then why did he set her up!!!!! 

[+103 -0] I also want to hug Bongpal's chest that is wide as the Pacific Oceanã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+75 -1] I'm too touched to sleep nowã…  How is Bongpal so cool

[+70 -0] Bongpal is cool................ㅜㅜ

[+62 -0] Isn't Ok Taecyeon just too handsome. Shocked, this was totally the best scene

[+52 -2] I wish Bongpal and Hyunji get more screen time. I'm looking forward to it after watching the preview for tomorrow

[+40 -0] You can really see Taecyeon's sweetness at his calming. Heart throb, heart throb!! 

[+39 -1] There goes my sleep because of Bongpal. I died from being so touched

-

[Explods with coolness] PalJi couple's body and beauty hard at work! feat. Ok Taecyeon's blunt jealousy
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+157 -0] They're cool... Meanwhile, those brothers that alway arrive lateã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+127 -1] They're good at fightingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+87 -0] Bongpal... suits... He's killing it ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+82 -1] Totally cool~^^ 

[+80 -1] Seriously their chemistry♡♡♡♡ Their kicks are cool too

[+65 -0] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I think he'll buy her sneakers next time

[+57 -0] Bongpal's physicals ã… ã…  Ah, what a heart throb

-

Ok Taecyeon's confession toward to disappeared Kim Sohyun! "Don't vanish"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+288 -4] Heart attack♥ 

[+257 -9] Wow. Damn handsome and pretty

[+256 -4] I think she went to her body and came back ã… ã… ã… ã…  Wow. Heart attack..♡

[+229 -7] If only Hyunji comes back alive, and the two cared for eachother in the land of hapiness...ã… ã…  Heart break

[+220 -6] I wish things work out well with Hyunji and Bongpal☆ 

[+190 -6] OMG. Heart attack

[+177 -3] T... Touching. OMG ã…‹

[+169 -3] Oh my heart; 

[+86 -2] Ah.... I'm completely moved, so I can't sleep....

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment