Jun. K's press showcase for his first Korean solo album "Mr. No♡"


Jun. K's plot twist, Broke from the prejudice of 2PM and stood alone
Source: Ilgan Sports via NAVER

On the 9th, Jun. K released his first solo album 'Mr. NO♡'  after eight years of debut.

Jun. K is already being acknowledged as a musician in Japan unlike most idols. In Japan, he already charted number one on the Oricon chart with his 2014 solo album "LOVE AND HATE" and 2015 "Love Letter." He completed his tour that included six cities with ten shows, five cities with 11 shows in Japan. In the Japanese music industry, he received praised for his album, music and performance. Surpassing idols, he is being judged as a musician. 

Meanwhile, Jun. K is only just a member of 2PM in Korea. Jun. K may had wrote and produced 2PM's hit tracks 'Go Crazy,' 'My House' etc. he didn't have other particular activities compared to the other members. His potential wasn't made known, so his quality of music was somewhat neglected. 

Jun. K is an idol who is equipped with his song writing, composing, producing, and extraordinary piano skills. On top of that, he has powers singing and captivating performances. This first Korean solo album is filled with self produced songs, so he vowed to show what a solo artist is. 



Title track 'THINK ABOUT YOU' is a mix of the genres, and a new attempt. 

On the eighth, Jun. K said, "I want people to notice 'Jun. K does this type of music' instead of the ranking" on his first solo mini album showcase. Jun. K put his soul and strength into his solo album to break 2PM' prejudice. He said, "I put all I had to say into my solo album. This is an album that is tainted with my emotions.... I listened to a lot of RnB ever since I was younger, and I studied it. I thought it could highlight my individuality well. From the music video, stage costumes, and concept, I put it together after discussing with the staff. 

Jun. K wanted to engrave the image of a musician through this album. He explained, "I fell hard for the traits of Rnb music ever since I was young, so I want to try it out.... There is no definition for the genre future. Just as it sounds, it gives off a futuristic image and sound." 

He continued, "As I was working on the title track, there were two composers the quit. Therefore, this song could had been thrown away. I wondered how I can present something different, so I mixed in the genre future." 

Jun. K's first domesticate solo album will focus on how musician Jun. K, not 2PM Jun.K, will break from the prejudice.

[+1243 -159] I wish people listened to Jun. K's music without any bias, good luck Jun. K!! 

[+1062 -121] The prejudice needs to really break.. Step by step.. Good luck Jun. K

[+853 -94] I wonder how the new style will turn out to be

[+724 -83] I want to listen to it soon!

[+767 -104] I wish the general public will pit down their prejudice once and give him a listen

[+216 -30] It's nice to see him chase after the type of music he wants to do. I honestly want him to do well.

[+194 -24] Good luck Jun. K!!!!! 

[+211 -31] Jun. K's solo album will be released tonight! Please listen to it lots!!! 

[+212 -33] Aside from being prejudiced, Jun. K always did wellㅋㅋ Looking forward to 'Think About You'

[+175 -22] 2PM and Wonder Girls who release albums with self produced title tracks!! Let's go 2nd generation legends♡ 

-



Jun. K "Solo debut after 12 years from joining JYP, I learned a lot from Park Jinyoung"
Source: Export News via NAVER

Group 2PM Jun. K revealed his thoughts upon his solo debut. 

On the 8th, group 2PM Jun. K held his solo album "Mr. No❤️" showcase. Jun. K revealed, "I had two Japanese albums and tours. However, this will be my first Korean solo album after 12 years of joining JYP. 

Continuing, "I was able to release an album, because I gained the musical knowledge from Park Jinyoung throughout the years. Parting from the trends, I added my favorite emotions and honest ideas. I added my story. I wrote and composed all eight songs."

[+719 -95] Jun. K! I'll anticipate!

[+519 -61] I'm looking forward to his solo album!! 

[+532 -70] Totally, anticipating.. Tonight at 12

[+505 -72] I choked up when I listened to 'Rain' on masked singer. I'll be looking forward to it^^ 

[+498 -74] I like Kim Minjun Jun. K songs~ His song will be out tonight at 12. Please listen to it lots

[+162 -8] The longwaited first solo album! I hope he shows us all the songs he wanted to show us!! Good luck

[+152 -7] I think the song will be good. Let's do well

[+148 -8] If he worked hard, then a good song will be out ㅡ Since he has a nice voice, I trust him ᆢ 

[+145 -9] Jun. Kㅜㅜㅜ I really like him. Even his self produced songs . I will be looking forward to it. JYP~!~~ 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment