The pre-release of Jun. K's "Don't Go"



Review: "Don't Go" - Jun. K, Baek Ayeon
Source: Melon

[+227  -21] Congratulations to Jun. K for his Korean solo release^_^ I love you. His voice is reallyㅜㅜ I wish he sings for all of his life. HOTTEST are always supporting Minjun.

[+172  -12] Jun. K, I waited ã… ã… ã…  

[+157  -17] Wonderfuls are supporting you~♡ 2016 is JYPE's year. Good luck to Jun. K and Baek Ayeon!!

[+146  -10] I waited. He's the best, the best

[+142  -14] Jun. K and Baek Ayeon collaboration. Two powerful people of JYPE. I wish they go with the grace of God.

[+131  -4] "Don't Go" is a pre-release song! Please show a lot of interest and love to Jun. K's solo debut!❤️ 

[+124  -4] OMG, I was listening to the original versions and then goosebumps..ã„·ã„·

[+113  -6] The solo will be awesome. Good luck Jun. K!! 

[+99  -11] This year is honestly JYPE's. Let's do well Jun. K and Baek Ayeon!

[+89  -2] Just thinking about how they only promoted "My House" for three days ㅜㅜ It get's me upset, buut I hope he promotes for a longer period ~~ I hope his solo does well!!!

[+83  -2] It's severely good

-

[Half Half Live] JUN.K and Baek Ayeon - Don't Go
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+23 -0] The emotions gets greater and greater as it gets towards the end! This was the best 'Half Half Live'! 

[+22 -0] The song is really good!! Their vocal colors sound good together!!! It melts, it's meltingã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+21 -0] I really like it. Kim Minjun is the best

[+17 -0] The song is made really well. The best. 

[+16 -0] Wow.. It's no joke...

[+15 -0] I really like the sing. The combination of their vocal colors are the best~ 

[+13 -0] The song is good and the live is goodã…‹ã…‹ 

[+13 -0] The song is good, but the live is OMG. I like the two vocal colors. The lyrics are very sad

[+12 -0] Ah, as expected the live is betterㅜㅜ This song is the best

[+8 -0] OMG, I really enjoyed the song, but what's with the live being better? On top of that, I really like the vocal colorsã… ã… 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment