Jun. K, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung transform into tone deaf detectives


"I Can See Your Voice 3" 2PM Special... Jun. K · Nichkhun · Wooyoung, Tone Deaf Detective Transformation
Source: Ilgan Sports via NAVER

2PM's Jun. K, Nichkhun, Wooyoung made an appearance at "I Can See Your Voice: Season 3."

On the 11th, one music party revealed to Ilgan Sports, "Jun. K, Nichkhun, and Wooyoung were invited to "I Can See Your Voice 3." There will be a 2PM special.... We completed recording on the 10th."

2PM were spending busy days with overseas concerts. In the midst of that, Jun. K released his first Korean solo album "Mr. No♡" on the eighth, and started his music promotions. Curiosity was raised whether is 2PM was able to identify the tone deaf person on "I Can See Your Voice 3." Jun. K's activities for his self produced album were also anticipated.

Meanwhile, Jun. K released a solo album after 12 years of joining JYPE, and is currently promoting his title track 'THINK ABOUT YOU.'

[+103 -5] I will watch the broadcast!!!!!!

[+92 -5] I'll look forward to the episode ♡ I also hope Jun. K's solo album does great!!♡

[+90 -5] FinallyㅜㅜㅜㅜI'm looking forward to itㅜㅜㅜFinallyㅜㅜㅜOn TVㅜㅜㅜ 

[+88 -6] Jun. K's recent song was pretty good~~ 

[+86 -8] To hear 2PM still has antifans.. Increasing the views and leaving comments.... I'm sincerely thankful♥♥ Good luck on your solo, Minjun*.*  

[+37 -4] I must watch it!!!! Stream♡♡♡♡

[+29 -2] I can finally watch moving Jang Wooyoung on TV! Those people who log in just to uselessly leave mean comments will probably won't stand a chance if they just listen to Jun. K's "THINK ABOUT YOU" for a minute. I sincerely support Jun. K's solo and Jun. K honest music! Good luck!

[+31 -3] If 2PM comes out, then I have to stream... 

[+22 -1] Wow, it must be funã…‹ã…‹ It's been a while since I've seen 2PM

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment