Episode 13 and 14 of Taecyeon's "Let's Fight Ghost"

PalJi couple, today marks day one, again (feat. Taecyeon still smiles after Sohyun's knee kick)
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+579 -18] To be honest, this is so heart fluttering //

[+563 -12] He was damn cool when he brought her out

[+382 -10] I freaking like PalJiã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Bongpal and Hyunji are so lovelyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+290 -5] This scene was episode 13's entire shot

[+262 -7] I had a heart attack when she applied ointment while she was hurting him~

[+216 -9] Heart attack at the sudden kissã…‹ã…‹ Hyunji and Bongpal were both so cool today!!

[+193 -10] It's the couple that enlightens my mood♡ I automatically smile when I watch them

[+187 -5] I really like them, and they're not boring either

[+170 -3] Wow, look at that jawline.. I'll probably fall for that jaw line~~^^

[+167 -7] Again today, I won't be able to sleep from the heart attack

-

[I'm In Love♪] Taecyeon serenading to Sohyun
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+90 -0] Taecyeon was a singer

[+70 -1] He sings well, good good 

[+69 -0] Bongpal sings well~ã…Žã…Ž Ok Taecyeon sings pretty goodã…Žã…Ž 

[+63 -0] He's a an actor and a singer!! 

[+57 -0] The two look good together in whatever they do. I want to see Sohyun and Taecyeon smile more next week

[+54 -0] My ears' candy

[+52 -0] I like how sweet they are

[+50 -0] Even when the seniors sang 2PM's Heartbeat, it was hilariousã…‹ã…‹ 

[+34 -0] Ra.D "I'm in love"~ It was nice to hear since it was quiet

[+34 -0] It was nice to hear..  You can sense the sweetness even more

[+34 -0] As expected, Taecyeon was supposed to sing and act, instead of rap...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹It's sweet

[+26 -0] What's the title of the song?ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+24 -0] So sweet and smooth♡♡♡ 

-

If Taecyeon teaches Sohyun self-defense? (feat. Cheonsang, Irang)
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+186 -9] Sweet❤️ Fit for eachother

[+174 -16] Ok Taecyeon is damn handsome

[+157 -8] What's with themã…‹ã…‹ My heart fluttered even when the two just stood togetherã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Lovely Hyunji and Bongpal♥

[+129 -6] PalJi are heartfluttering

[+95 -0] Bongpal and Hyunji's body and chemistry are lovelyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Even their mass difference is damn heart flutteringã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+84 -1] Who knew learning self defense would be this sweetã…‹ Bongpal is the best

[+79 -1] The two are prefect for each other. My heart starts to race even when they make eye contacts. I want to watch more happy scenes next week.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment