Jun. K's first Korean solo album making story

[STARCAST] Filled the album with all of his own songs and stage direction.. Musician JUN.K’s album making story
Source: NAVER TV News via NAVER

JUN.K firmed his position as producer already through 2PM’s recent album such as ‘GO CRAZY!’ and ‘My House’. I heard that he worked hard again for his album from composition and writing lyrics for all tracks of the album to showcase stage direction. Everybody, please don’t forget to listen to every single track!

You must watch something good twice! Shall we review the teaser images first?








Big brother’s silhouette making fans’ heart flutter!

I wonder what has happened during his preparation for the first solo album to be released in Korea.

▶ All Package Musician JUN.K’s album making story





What is he writing so hard?




He was checking lyrics meticulously before starts recording!



Is this a place for me to lie down today? JUN.K looks awesome while working!


He is working more seriously than ever. 

It is said that JUN.K participated in stage direction as well as producing all tracks for the album. Here is JUN.K with lots of idea at the meeting as a bonus!


Listen carefully to the direction. 


"At this point..." 


"I want to show something intense to capture people’s attention at once" 

He even suggests his great idea. 
Then, shall we have a look at MV and album jacket photo shooting site for the title track ‘THINK ABOUT YOU’? 


"Go, go! I'll do my best!” 

He cheers himself before the shooting starts. 



Oh, my goodness! 

JUN.K not only worked hard for music while preparing this solo album, but also exercised hard too! Are you ready to relieve your eyes? 


The abs looks like it would come out from the monitor! 


He’s not satisfied as a singer-songwriter, so changed into director now?! 


JUN.K says that this is his first time to use this kind of camera after shooting 2PM’s ‘Hands Up’ MV and showed his excitement. 


Most handsome in the world! 


JUN.K wanted to show something perfect, so he monitored again and again meticulously. 


"O.K! Good!” 

Finally, one set has been completed! While waiting for the next set to be ready, you wonder what would JUN.K do? 



Angry back muscle.jpg

 JUN.K is exercising hard to make his body in good shape! 



Somehow I feel like I lost... He makes me to make up my mind for exercise this summer! 


Maybe it is fall for JUN.K’s chiseled muscles. The camera was focused out. 



There were keyboard and MPC to shoot a scene playing instruments. 


JUN.K is not missing one single thing by placing instruments by himself! 



We can smell the scent of businessman from JUN.K touching the instruments. We just feel thankful. 

It is said that there was special guest in the shooting site! Guess who? 


A member of 2PM, Wooyoung! “Is our big brother doing well?” 


The next guest is Junho who showed twins look with JUN.K! He borrowed JUN.K’s wig and cap and took a photo together! 


Kind younger brother Junho taking great manly photo as a photographer for the day! 


Chansung even prepared a Churros snack car for the big brother and staff working hard! 2PM members’ loyalty is really amazing! (Thumb up!) 


 "I feel thankful for the members who came to cheer me up and I think I can gain energy from them!” 


The shooting continued, but JUN.K gained energy again thanks to other members’ love! 


"Follow me" 

JUN.K is leading awesome choreography. 


Do you know what time it is now? It is late, but he is trying hard again for shooting. 



The MV shooting site is go glorious! We end up by doubting our eyes. 


These are intense gaze as if it would go through the monitor. 



This time, he is showing naughty faces with clothes look like mischievous boy. 


Maybe he liked the photos, he showed naive smile. Gosh, he is a man surprises us! 


What is he looking at? 


There were several medications! The only drug that country allowed, JUN.K, it’s you... 


Perhaps he is tired of shooting continued till late? I found JUN.K lied down on the studio as if it was his home! 


Not at all! He continued shooting after getting up quickly. 


What is he worrying so much? We want to know! 


"Thanks for hard working today, you’re the best staff!"

 The shooting continued until next morning, but JUN.K finished shooting by taking care of each staff! We appoint you as ‘Kim Friendly’ in this area. 

JUN.K’s first solo album to be released in Korea that he has put a lot of efforts for long time! He plans to work hard, so please look forward for it with love and anticipation!

STARCAST translation from STARCAST

[+471 -80] 2PM's liable eldest brother Mr. Jun. K♡ I hope for your solo to do amazing♡ Good luck!! 

[+577 -120] When I saw Jun. K's stages at JYP Nation, I realized he's full of talents. I will be looking forward to his excellent composing skills for his Korean solo tracks and I will support so it'll do great. Good luck Jun. K!!! 

[+471 -88] I liked it when he sang a bit at the concertㅜㅜ I'll be looking forward to the song that'll be out in a few hours!

[+512 -106] It's nice to see the members come and support. Watching Jun. K taking care of every little thing is so cool! I'll be looking forward to the album❤ 

[+397 -71] I'll be anticipating on this song

[+313 -52] I had been waiting for a solo album that has Jun. K's emotions!!

[+339 -61] I'm really looking forward to Jun. K's solo ã… ã…  Good luck on your solo album! *squeals♡ 

[+256 -37] I'm anticipating on his song. Good luck!!!

[+293 -51] Good luck!!!!!!!!  So coolã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+225 -31] Ahh Friendly Kim ã… ã…  I'm looking forward to it!!! 

[+248 -41] I'm really looking forward to it. I wonder how the song came out to be

[+218 -31] I want to listen to the album soon!!!! I'm totally anticipatingㅜㅜ I wish the music video came out soonerㅜㅜ 

[+202 -30] Cool person... cool song....

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment