Jun. K's well-rounded stage on "Inkigayo"


"Inkigayo" He's not the Jun. K we've known...  Solo debut as an extraordinary musician
Source: My Daily via NAVER

[+81 -13] The song is really good. To hear it's a self produced song, that's impressive. Good luck Jun. K~ 

[+76 -15] I'm a 2PM fan, but I never expected this album to be this good~~ Thank you for releasing a cool album^^ 

[+59 -11] I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+52 -9] Impressive~!! Cool Jun. K~ The song is really good~!!! I support him~ 화이팅~!!! ^♡^

[+57 -11] Sounds like he makes good songs~ 

[+35 -6] I listen to "Think About You" at least ten times a day, and I like the live stage better than the digital....❤

[+23 -2] It's cool to see him mature, and I'll always support~

[+37 -7] I really like Jun. K's songㅋㅋ I was told to listen to it without being prejudiced, so I checked out all the songs in his album. I especially liked 'Better Man'ㅠㅠ 'No Love' ㅠ and "young Forever'ㅠ I listened to it when I went our for a drive yesterday. I really enjoyed it. He seemed to be quite talented at producing songs^.^ 

[+25 -3] The song doesn't leave my headㅠㅠ I really like itㅠ 

[+51 -12] As expected of Jun. K.. The live is the best

-

Jun. K, first solo track ‘NO LOVE’ after eight years of debut 
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+87 -2] Jun. K is the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ How lovely ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I really like 'No Love'

[+70 -1] The song is really, really good. I hope he's successful!!!!! 

[+61 -1] Jun. K's song are really good

[+54 -1] I'm enjoying his song~!! 

[+50 -0] Jun. K, this song is really nice♥♥♥ 

[+49 -0] Talented Jun. K~ I will support him~♡

[+45 -0] Good luck Jun. K! 

[+38 -0] Please, a full live video of 'No Love'... 

[+35 -0] The song is really nice, and his stage manner and charisma is dope

[+32 -0] He's good at live

[+31 -0] He's cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please put down your fringe everyday 

[+29 -1] I'm lost of all words.. I wish he comes our on TV often. Good luck

-

Well-rounded, charming man Jun. K solo stage ‘THINK ABOUT YOU’
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+139 -7] Please perform the full song from next weekㅠㅠㅠ He was so cool today>< 

[+119 -4] I want to listen to the full song live~!! 

[+108 -5] As expected. Jun. K is the best

[+108 -7] Talented Jun. Kㅠㅠㅠㅠ Do well!! Think. A. Bout. Chu♥ 

[+102 -5] Jun. K's songs are really nice. Be successful♡

[+81 -4] He's really good at singing...  

[+79 -4] The song is really goodㅜㅜ If only many people checked it out

[+76 -2] I really like it♥♥ Let's be successful Jun. K!

[+58 -1] I song is really enjoyable 

[+56 -1] Cool~~ 

[+44 -1]ㅋㅋㅋ The fan chants are dopeㅋㅋㅋ Cool Minjun♡ 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment