Jun. K's solo debut stage on "Mnet M Countdown"


2PM Jun. K solo debut stage... new song "Think About You" release
Source: Herald Pop via NAVER

[+17 -0] The song is great~~~ Expert!!!

[+16 -0] "No Love" would had been really dope if he fully sang itã…  I still like it. 

[+16 -0] Wow~ The song is really good^-^ 

[+14 -0] It's a little disappointing how you can see the nervousness in his eyes. His voice condition wasn't the best as well due to the JYP Nation concert, but I think he'll kill the charts ^^ 

[+12 -0] I really enjoyed watching Jun. K's stage!! It was cool and the best♡♡♡♡♡♡ 

[+11 -0] Jun. K is the best

[+9 -0] #Jun_K ah ~~~ 

-

Jun. K's hidden sexiness 'open to the public' on "Think About You" stage
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+224 -4] As much I looked forward to this solo debut, after nine years of debut, I really liked the song. Let's do well

[+191 -4] Good luck Jun. K!! 

[+176 -2] Did they cut this? Wow, they're too harshã…‹ã…‹ Way too short. 

[+161 -0] As expected of deserving Jun. K. He impressive as much as the song completion!

[+160 -2] To see a comeback stage being cut off. Mnet, you bastards!

[+150 -2] I wish Jun. K presents us with good songs next time too!!!

[+143 -0] Wow. Fuck. That was no joke!! He fucking sang. Amazing!! Why is it that songs like this can't get on charts!! Doesn't make senseã… ã…  

[+135 -0] He's so cool ã… ã… 

[+129 -0] If you just judge the song, this is better than "My House"... If only it did well.

[+124 -0] Minjun is so cool

[+92 -1] Jun. K is so cool when he's surrounded by the fans' cheering ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹♥ Good luck on your solo!!! 

[+86 -1] I totally enjoyed it

[+79 -1] I got goosebumps~ Jun. K is amazing~♥♥♥ 

[+79 -1] The stage was cool, and his voice is really nice

[+78 -1] The song is good. I'll be supporting~~~~~ 

-

Removed the idol title and took off solo! Jun. K's "No Love" stage
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+164 -9] *criesã… ã…  I really enjoyed itã… ã…  

[+140 -6] Good luck Jun. K! 

[+136 -8] The side tracks are amazing too. I really like it

[+131 -9] He's definitely playing with the song

[+122 -5] "No Love" is the best once it is sung fullyã… 

[+105 -4] He's good at singing, and the song is nice

[+97 -3] He's cool, as expected^^

[+95 -1] He's good~~ I really like the song. I like it lots to the point I keep listening to it

[+89 -2] Wow, I sincerely do like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[+83 -2] Definitely his color! The excellent singing is amazing! The song's freshness and completeness is dope! Let's keep flying from now~~~~ 

[+58 -0] The song is good, so I checked it out once. This good song is a really good song.

[+56 -0] His charisma is the best 

[+49 -0] Sigh*... This song should had debuted in Korea as a solo not in Japan

[+42 -0] Wow this is really good.. I want to listen to the full. Good luck!

[+40 -0] I want people to acknowledge Jun. K's potential

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment