Episode 11 and 12 of Taecyeon's "Let's Fight Ghost" (tvcast)

[Heartbreak] Kim Sohyun's memory loss and does not recognize Taecyeon
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+296 -2] I feel bad for Bongpal....

[+237 -9]ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… What to do, I feel sorry for Bongpalã… ã…  I hope Hyunji quickly regains her memory

[+195 -8] I can't watch this because I feel bad.. I will like it if she regains her memory soon so that they can go back to flirtingㅜㅜ

[+179 -3] Oh no Bongpal ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ Please put them back together soonㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Let our Bongpal and Hyunji be happy ㅠ

[+146 -2] Oh no our Bongpalã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+144 -2] But Bongpal will be sadã… heartbreakã… 

[+136 -6] I'll like it if Hyunji regains her memory... Bongpal is to pitifulã… ã…  I miss the PalJi couple that was making chemistryã… ã… 

[+119 -2] Bongpal's eyes were watery. I thought I was going to die, because I was so heartbrokenã… 

[+71 -2] ... Ok Taecyeon is so cool. The two are genuine love. Sucks that the ratings could had been higher if it wasn't for the Olympics. They are still doing a great job.

[+51 -1] Hyunji please remember!!! Let's make Bongpal smile!!! You were happy too.

[+45 -0] Even so, I'm happy she's humanã…‹ã…‹

[+45 -0] It's a relief she's awake.

[+27 -0] i feel so bad. Please put them back together soon.

-

Kim Sohyun who reacts to "meat"
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+186 -6] Yes, I enjoy meat too. Please allow Hyunji to remember Bongpal soon

[+177 -2] You need to put lots and lots of meat in Kimchi stew...ã…Ž

[+168 -1] Bongpal gazing towards Hyunji looks so sweet

[+74 -0] Bongpal is amazing. He prepared a buffet

[+53 -0] I like this sceneã…Žã…Žã…Žã…Ž

-

PalJi couple's old chemistry is coming back
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+322 -1] Today was really fun. Next week will be more fun.

[+289 -3] It's fun, but there's so many things that Bongpal doesn't know on the devil.

[+211 -2] ...Taecyeob is doing a really good job. Today was really fun

[+174 -1] I expect episode 13 to be really funã…Ž

[+153 -2] Hyunji, please regain your memory soonã… ã… ã… ã…  Bongpal's heart is breaking

[+145 -1] Today was really funã…‹ So now Hyunji can see ghosts too

[+141 -1] How sweet.

[+122 -0] "LFG" is damn fun

[+118 -3] Those two look really good together

[+82 -0] Today was really funã…Ž First of all, I like how Hyunji is human againã…Žã…Ž

[+78 -0] Bongpal is damn cute

[+77 -0] PalJi couple forever!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment