Jun. K's First Solo Album "Mr. NO♡" Countdown


[Late Night's New Song] Jun. K X Baek Ayeon, Birth of JYP's style of honey chemistry.. "Don't Leave Me"
Source: OSEN via NAVER

Clear Baek Ayeon and soulful Jun. K had met. The dream JYP edition collaboration was complete.

The paring of the 2PM member Jun. K and Baek Ayeon was unexpected, but the two fit together better than expected. Baek Ayeon's notable, refreshing vocal color and Jun. K's emotional vocals left a dark aftertaste. It was a different from when he worked with Lim Junghee.

[+985 -33] I got goosebumps as soon as I heard the first line.. JYPE should take well care of 2PM... They're always milking them from tours..

[+635 -26] They're the two voices that I like!! I will support♡♡

[+598 -23] The song is really good... I immediately downloaded it. Everyone go listen to it!!

[+532 -24] The song is definitely good

[+489 -22] I liked it when Suzy and Wooyoung sang it on Dream High. I really like this version too!!

[+167 -8] This is really Jun. K's self composed song??? It's so good

[+158 -7] I always liked "Don't Leave Me"ㅠㅠ It's so nice to it out again with rearrangement!! Jun. K and Baek Ayeon's voice are put together nicely. Since it sounds calming, it's nice to listen to it during the nights of summer... I'll be looking forward to Jun. K's solo album! I hope it does well~~^^ Good luck

[+149 -7] I really like Jun. K's voice~♡

[+143 -5] The song is goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ The rearrangement was the best

[+138 -4] There's so many jewels among JYP artists. Jun. K's song writing skills are impressive

-

JUN. K "THINK ABOUT YOU" Choreography Teaser Video
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+18 -1] Something that'll make me look forward toㅎ "Don't Leave Me" was good, but imagine how good this will beㅎㅎ

[+18 -1] I love you♡♡♡ I hope his first Korean album does wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ♡♡ "Don't leave Me" was a good song..!♡♡♡

[+16 -1] Both the song and his body are seriously  no joke.  ㅠㅠㅠㅠI hope it does well

[+16 -1] Kim MinJun. K is the greatest man ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The song is amazing. I think it'll be good!! Good luck!!ㅠㅠㅠ

[+12 -0] Ha.. Minjunㅠㅜ♥♥♥ It was such a good thing that he was bornㅠㅜㅠ I really like himㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜ

[+11 -0] So coolㅠㅠㅜㅠ He's so so cool

[+11 -0] Amazing

[+11 -0] Wow, he gives me Rain vibes ㅠㅠ

[+9 -0] I feel like this song is going to be no joke

-

JUN. K "THINK ABOUT YOU" Teaser Video
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+16 -0] I really want to listen to the full song of "THINK ABOUT YOU" soon. It's so good, no joke.

[+16 -0] The song is really amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jun. K is th best!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+15 -0] Wow, the song is really goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Be successful Genius Kim!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+13 -0] I like how evident his colors are!!! How cool, Jun. K~~~

[+13 -0] Seriously crazy... I really like his voice.....ㄷㄷ Damn cool.

[+12 -0] I'm positive that he is Genius Kim

[+10 -0] The way he bounces on the groove is no joke... But he's actually the main vocal. I want to quickly listen to the song!

[+9 -0] Ah. I want to hear this live soonㅜㅜ

[+9 -0] Ah, I really like the concept, song, and Minjunㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+9 -0] This is so good. I love Jun. K. I hope this album does well..!! Hottests will support♡♡

[+7 -0] This is the best

[+6 -0] I predict this will be amazing!! I'll be looking forward to the broadcast next week

[+5 -0] Best, best, bestㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ i really like it ㅜ

-



Jun. K, Not as 2PM, but confirmed presence as a solo.. Reason he's an artist 
Source: OSEN via NAVER

Group 2PM's Jun. K brings out his presence even as a solo, and show why he is an artist.

Through the official SNS, the album spoiler of Jun. K's first domesticated solo album "Mr. NO♡" was revealed.


The "Mr. NO♡" spoiler consisted of the rhythmic title track 'Think About You,' 'Mr. NO♡,' 'Surfing,' 'BETTER MAN,' 'YOUNG FOREVER,' and 2PM's fifth album title track 'My House' acoustic version, and 'Don't Leave Me' featuring the digital queen Baek Ayeon.


Jun. K's different presence from 2PM was confirmed from his title track spoiler 'Think About You' for it's strong, but classy, but powerful rhythm and melody.


[+88 -5] Wrote and composed all the tracks, that's impressive. After listening to the previews, all the songs are nice. I hope for success

[+74 -3] I think he matured excellently

[+62 -2] "My House" was amazing. He's good. I listened to "My House" many times.

[+97 -14] I wish success upon 2PM Jun. K!

[+57 -3] Please promote ㅜㅜ Groups from other agencies have tons of commentsㅜㅜ Even if they comeback, JYPE doesn't even promote ughㅜㅜ

[+29 -0] Artist Jun. K is really cool. I wish that there will be good results from his Korean solo activities. Good luck!!

[+26 -0] I hope that he will have the opportunity to properly show people his abilities through his album^^

[+58 -11] Good luck Jun. K!!!

[+28 -1] I would like applaud him for not being satisfied at where he's at, continuously putting hard work, and growing. Good luck!

[+33 -3] Jun. K!!!!!!!!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment