Jun. K's goal prior to his solo album release


Was Jun. K's Goal Achieved?
Source: Export News via NAVER

"I want people to know what kind of person I am.  I would like it if people knew what kind of music and songs I do. I do not mind the chart ranking. I'm not trying to be full from the first drink."

2PM Jun. K announced his goal before releasing his first solo album "Mr. NO♡" and title track 'THINK ABOUT YOU." As much as people recognize his stage name as 'Junsu,' he wanted to show the musical color of artist Jun. K.

He did mention that he won't mind the chart rankings, but the rankings are disappointing. It appears to be difficult for the general public to relate the experimental genre of RnB and future. In person, Jun. K asked for JYPE's monitor agent's understanding since his music is hard to relate.

However, Jun. K vowed to show others his music, so he emailed the entire staff to rush his solo album. Despite being able to judge the chart rankings, nothing could make Jun. K happier than being able to accomplish his goal. At least the people who listened to his music left good reviews. Idols who pick the codes, beat, melody, and play instruments to produce a song are nonexistent if you exclude Zico and Jun. K. Like this, Jun. K produced his album himself, and was spoken highly for it at the same time.

The large musical spectrum and experiments were shown; this includes the album track 'NO LOVE,' title track 'THINK ABOUT YOU,' and already presented 'SUPERMAN' etc. The quality was to the point where it was disappointing to see the Japanese tracks weren't known as the side tracks of the album. The public couldn't help but to see it as failure.

Either way, Jun. K presented his own musical colors through his first Korean album after 12 years of joining JYPE. The quality was to the point it was difficult to relate. His goal was definitely accomplished. This is just the beginning of Jun. K's path.

[+182 -29] The was a bit difficult, but I liked it after listening to it more! Public appeal is good too, but I hope he does the music he wants to do^^ 

[+169 -28] Jun. K's songs are really good, even his side tracks. Good luck Jun. K

[+160 -27] I think he sings really well. I became a fan after I listened to him sing "Don't Leave Me" with Lim Junghee a long time ago

[+152 -26] I really like the song!! It will be nice if people gave it a listen at least once

[+139 -23] I would like to see him achieve his goal. Good luck♡ 

[+58 -8] I'm just happy that Jun. K's emotions are introduced worldwide. I believe there will be more people who will acknowldge Jun. K as a singer! Kim Minjun, please make music for the rest of your life!♥︎

[+57 -8]  How cool. It's really cool how he's trying without stopping in that one direction.

[+57 -8] Please show Jun. K's music from now on. I support that passion!! Good luck Jun. K!!^^

[+61 -11] I really like Jun. K Minjun's songs and vocals

[+51 -8] He's showing us impressive songs from last year to this album. There's people who have good taste in music, so gain strength!!!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment