Jun. K performs "No Love" and "Think Ahout You" on 'Music Core'

JUN. K - No Love
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+442 -41] It's one of Jun. K's masterpieces, but it appears to be weaker than other JYP artistsã… ã…  I'm enjoying this album, so I hope he keeps releasing new songs!!

[+346 -28] Good luck tomorrow too. You did well.

[+326 -18] You worked hard today. Thank you for the good song and good stage. Let's see you for a long time

 [+303 -20] He's admirableã…¡ I hope he keeps taking off as a musician. Good luck to 2PM to!!

[+292 -18] I liked this song a long time ago. I like the title track better

[+282 -19] When I first heard the song, I got goosebumps~~ Cool

[+260 -15] The song is really, really good, but please also check about the video "Think About You."  ã… ã… ã… ã…  I really love the song

[+228 -19] This is a masterpiece~~~

[+218 -18] This song is really a masterpiece ã… 

[+209 -16] Super dopeㅜ I'm currently searching for more videosㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+139 -5] What a cool stage. I felt Jun. K's uniqueness and emotions. It was really the best, I'm very happy to find a jewel within the public friendly MSG-like songs!!!

[+132 -3] He's so cool, I'm speechless ã… ã…  Kim MinJun. K is the greatest

[+128 -4] As expected of Jun. Kㅜㅜㅜ

[+120 -4] I love "No Love"ã… ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

JUN. K - Think about you
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+363 -10] He definitely has his own cool. He's different than other idol solos. I wish he does all the music he couldn't do as 2PM.

[+319 -9] Jun. K, I'm completely hooked on the song. I'm still listening to it, so please come out for more!! This song is the best~

[+265 -6] I like this song ~

[+247 -6] He blew off the prejudice against idols in one shot. "Think About You was honestly dope, the best!!! Now I see Jun. K in a new light. He must had done many projects too. Amazing!!!

[+237 -5] "Think About You" is really goodㅜㅜThink!A!Bout!Chu!

[+232 -8] This is my Kakao Talk notification alarm. I really like the song ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+225 -9] His talents are dope

[+197 -3] I am keep humming to "Think About You"

[+189 -4] Ah, so coolㅜㅠ

[+156 -1] This isn't the title? His other song has more views

[+141 -1] The pronunciation "chu" is addictingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ "Think About Chu!

[+134 -2] The song is unique, but addicting so I really like it! I wish he works hard on promoting from now on.. Jun. K, good luck!

[+131 -1] I think about you~~ Ey, ey, ey!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment