Taecyeon's thoughts on the successful take off of "Let's Fight Ghost"


"Let's Fight Ghost" Ok Taecyeon's opinions, "The atmosphere of the first aired episode was good. I gained great strength"
Source: OSEN via NAVER

"Thank you for enjoying"

tvN once again prove to be strong. The new Monday - Tuesday drama, that aired it's first episode on the 11th, recorded with 4% ratings on the first episode. The main character who lead the highest ratings recorded for tvN dramas, Ok Taecyeon, shared his thoughts.

Ok Taecyeon greeted the viewers to OSEN on the 12, "I was honestly very nervous and worried before the first broadcast. However, I think many people enjoyed it, so I am thankful."

He continued, "I watched episode one real-time with the staff yesterday. The real-time atmosphere was good, so I gained great strength. There was many running, jumping, and other action scenes, so it was difficult; however, I will fighting again today and do my best when filming."

[+132 -16] I was a bit upset when he won't be starring in "Lucky Romance" but he starred in a more suitable role instead. He acts well. I wish the best for "Let's Fight Ghost"

[+90 -10] I'm looking forward to today'sã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I think it'll be fun

[+96 -14] I watched "Let's Fight Ghost" because of Taecyeon but... its so fun I think I'll keep watching~~~ Good luck today too~~

[+93 -14] Today is such a long day. When will it be 11PMã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+75 -12] There were few boring parts, but I think it gets better,, I guess I got to watch it, trusting tvn

[+41 -5] Ok Taecyeon must had worked hard. He keeps getting hit from the beginning to the end, but his set makeup is cute. I will watch today's

[+38 -5] It's fun. I hope the staff gains strength in this hot summer

[+35 -4] Isn't it amazing for a cable channel to have 4% from the first broadcast?? "Let's Fight Ghost" webtoon was fun too, so it would be nice if the drama did well

[+33 -4] It was fun~ Good luck Taecyeon!

[+33 -4] It was funã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I will be watching today as wellã…‹ã…‹

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment