Finale Episode of Taecyeon's "Touching You" (tvcast)

"Touching You" EP.12 'Are you pretending not to know, or do you really don't know?'
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+65 -2] I really enjoyed episode 12. I waited for "Touching You" every morning ~~ Happy ending ♡ Do Jinwoo and Jin Heeyoung are good at acting, handsome and pretty\~~^^ 

[+50 -0] Anyone was able to predict the ending, but I still really enjoyed it ã… ã…  It was really fun and the image still lingers.. You guys worked hard~ 

[+38 -1] Amazing~~~~~ 

[+34 -1] Is it over nowã…  I knew the two will end up together, but I still got nervous and tense. I'm relieved it ended wellã…Ž 

[+32 -0] I really enjoyed it. I liked the ending~!!^^ 

[+31 -0] Thank you for your efforts :) 

[+31 -0] It's disappointing that I cannot watch it anymoreã… ã… ã… ã…  Happy ending>< I liked it

[+23 -0] I really enjoyed it, happilyã…Žã…Ž 

[+15 -0] I liked the happy ending ã…Žã…Ž Now I have one less thing to watch on the weekdays

[+14 -0] What's with that kissã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I wanted to watch them loving de~eply, so I am just a little disappointed.. However, I am happy that our pretty Jin Heeyoung and Do Jinwoo ended up with a good story line~ I am looking forward to your next project, Song Hayoonã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+13 -0] The skin to skin is the lips at the end ã„·ã„·ã„·  It was fun watching "Touching You" every morning , but it's sad that I can't watch it anymore ã… ã… ã… ã…  I started to stream, because I was Taceyon's fan; however, I ended up liking Hayoon. If there's a chance, please do a drama like this one. Thank you!!!

[+12 -0] I want to thank the staff and actors for their efforts. ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+11 -0] so fun~ã…‹ 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment