Episode 3 of Taecyeon's 'Touching You' (tvcast)

'Touching You' EP.03 'I't's purely just to see her future'
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+49 -1]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹This is fun!! The two are pretty and handsome ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+46 -1] Next episode, come out soon!!

[+39 -1] I think the criminal has to do with the boyfriend

[+37 -1] Who acts like that when they have a boyfriendã…‹ã…‹ There's a lot of deterrent elements~! Even so, I think the shoes were too much.

[+37 -2] Someone! Someone is at the crime scene!

[+26 -3] I want to rest on Taecyeon's broad shouldersã… ã… 

[+24 -0]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I thought Ok Taecyeon was Conan 

[+17 -0] Taecyeon is so adorable. "I'm touching her by all means."  ã…‹ã…‹ Touch my hand too ã…‹ 

[+14 -2] It's impressive how the boyfriend is being very patient ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+11 -0] The girl's actions are as if she doesn't have a boyfriendã…‹ã…‹ There's no wall or whatsoever.

[+9 -0] I'm totally curious about the next episode. I'm looking forward to it. Ok Taecyeon and Song Hayoon are good at acting, and they make it interesting~~~Tomorrow's 10 o' clock, come quickly~~~

[+9 -0] If this was an obvious story line, then the legs we saw on this episode was either the boyfriend or Ok Taecyeon to come save her.

[+8 -0] Ooh. I just watched it, and it's fun~~ The last scene in the preview was cute. Do Jinwoo and the girl, who looks like a doll, are cute

[+7 -0] It's so interesting~!!!^^ 

[+6 -0] C'mon. He should watch the future longer. Why is he watching bits and parts? He'll probably see the face in a few more episodes

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment