Taecyeon receives praise after this "study abroad" to 'House Cook Master Baek 2'

Ok Taecyeon, I came to study abroad from the suggestion of 'Seojinnie hyung'!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+140 -4] It's nice to watch Taecyeon enjoying his food, so I was full of glee

[+136 -4] Come out on 'Three Meals' ❤️

[+109 -5] I love the Taecyeon that eats well and deliciously ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+89 -4] Taecyeon looks like a fine man the more you look at himã…Žã…Ž

[+78 -2] Woah. I opened the video, because he looked smoking hot in the thumbnail ã„·ã„· Crazy visual

[+74 -2] Would that mean Seojin and Taecyeon will appear on 'Three Meals' later on? ã…Žã…Ž 

[+53 -2] I remember why Jinnie suggested him~^^* It was one of the pieces from the hell of dishes~~ã…‹ã…‹ I wonder if his dog is growing up well~ 

[+43 -2] Taecyeon is handsome♡ 

[+13 -0] Taecyeon ate really well ã…‹ã…‹ As a result from watching him eat deliciously, I also ateã…‹ã…‹

[+11 -2] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+6 -1] He ate really well and it was nice to see. Ok Taecyeon, the best.

[+6 -1] Taecyeon must be really tall. Only him alone is sticking outã…‹ã…‹ On top that, he's really handsome, and he eats well. How cute.

[+2 -0] Taecyeon looks really pure. I'm guessing it's his characteristic's charm.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment