Episode 8 of Taecyeon's "Touching You"

"Touching You" EP.08 'You are a good person'
Source tvcast via NAVER

[+48 -0] Taecyeon's beauty was exploding today ♡♡♡ 

[+39 -1] Taecyeon is really pretty- The two were so adorable when they were holding the cotton candy~~~ 

[+27 -0] Jinwoo's height difference and length... I like it!♡ I guess Jinwoo has to go save him againã… ã… !! Looks like he cant leave her side

[+25 -0] Ok Taecyeon ã… ã… ã…  Laid with handsomeness. I am enjoying the webdrama♥

[+18 -2] Hold on. Ok Taecyeon appears on "Let's Fight Ghost" and on here too?  

[+18 -3] Why is there a kiss scene. Do Jinwoo, do it to me too........

[+16 -2] He's so cool^^ 

[+15 -1] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Honestly speaking, this is only possible, because they are the male lead and female lead... Honestlyã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Why am I supporting this, if I know this is no different from cheating

[+12 -0] After I saw his first appearance for today, I was shook. He's handsomeã„·ã„·ã„·

[+8 -1] Do Jinwoo... I love you..

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment