Episode 1 and 2 of Taecyeon's "Let's Fight Ghost" (tvcast)

Ok Taecyeon's explosive rage at Lee Seyoung's breath!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+182 -1] Your're breath stinksã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Ok Taecyeonã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Lee Seyoungã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I can predict that this will do well!!~ 


[+123 -2]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋburstsㅋㅋㄱㄱ


[+113 -0]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱOkay so from here I burst. When I saw Choi Hongman's face, I spat my waterã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 


[+106 -0] Not even a minute in, there's a ghost ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹


[+68 -0] Oh myã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹


[+64 -1]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Hilarious 


[+63 -0]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹What's thisã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹


[+58 -0] ã…‹ã…‹ Taecyeon is so funnyã…‹ã…‹ 


[+33 -0] Bongpal was damn adorable in this scene


[+29 -0] Super hilarious


-


Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyeon in a dog fight on their first meeting!

Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+531 -32] Maybe becase he's Ok Idiot(Bingu), it suites Ok Taecyeon wellã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+248 -15] Ok Taecyeon's role suites him really wellã…Žã…Ž

[+239 -15] Pretty fun

[+233 -15] It's fun... I like how I can enjoy it lightly

[+176 -15] Taecyeon and Sohyeon are quite funny~ I'll look forward to tomorrow!!!

[+139 -11] It's funã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+131 -9] Open my eyes and it's hell!!!!

[+35 -4] Ok Bingu ã…‹ã…‹ Sohyeon's action scenes are really natural

[+33 -3] Kim Sohyeon was really cute and pretty. Ok Bingu acts well with with confidence.

-

Bye, Taecyeon.. Kim Sohyun's first kiss proof!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+471 -38] Kim Sohyeon's acting is secure and she's good at action scenes. Ok Taecyeon suites Bongpal. I'll be looking forward tomorrow for episode 2

[+336 -25] Ah, "Let's Fight Ghost was a masterpieceã… ã…  Going through a memory lane

[+322 -16] They say a peck is a kiss...ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+245 -21] Taecyeon's words are so accurateì•„ ã… ã…  But he's so cute and funnyã… ã… 

[+234 -26] Why is my heart racing..❤️ 

[+172 -14] ã…‹ã…‹Cutiesã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+45 -10] Ah, this is really heart flutteringㅜㅜㅜ

[+37 -7] I really like Ok Taecyeon's acting~~ I'm going to watch Mr. Ok~~~

-

Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyeon's sudden kiss!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+553 -64] Seriouslyㅜㅜ It's only episode 2, but kissed twice...ã… ã…  Thank you for putting these scenesㅜㅜ The two suite each other well, and Kim Sohyeon is totally lovelyã…œ 

[+540 -13] I doesn't looked like they peckedã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ They're apart

[+272 -31] The two's chemistry is the best ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+254 -27] I waited for this video... Kim Sohyeon is so lovely...❤❤ 

[+233 -7] I doesn't look like they didã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Their lips are apart

[+224 -20] Bongpal and Hyunji.... Their chemistry is the best...ã…Žã…Ž Why do I like Bongpal acting pettyã…‹ã…‹

[+210 -9] I wasn't even expecting this scene, so my heart started to flutter suddenly.. Today was way enjoyable ã…  

[+149 -18] Why is my heart fluttering~~ 

[+114 -7] C'mon~~ They didn't kiss. Their lips are apart. They probably kept spinning the camera, so they don't get caught

[+78 -9] Ok Taecyeon is a heart throb... The two's chemistry is good.

-


Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment