Episode 11 of Taecyeon's "Touching You" (tvcast)

"Touching You" EP.11 'Listen to me for a moment'
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+46 -0] Ah, this is so fun ã…Žã…Žã…Ž 

[+35 -0] Will tomorrow be the last episode? ã…œ_ã…œ 

[+29 -0] Even today, Ok Taecyeon's face is working hard.. 

[+26 -0] I want to quickly watch tomorrow's episode

[+25 -1] It's finally here today as well ã… ã…  I fell asleep, so I was about 7 minutes.,.. late... Sigh, Song Hayoon is really pretty. She stood out to me ever since the morning drama....

[+19 -0] It's fun~~ 

[+16 -0] So pretty 

[+12 -0] Today is longer for some reason ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I like that it's longer

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment