'Let's Fight Ghost!' Teaser Videos (tvcast)

[Beware of Pheromones] Ok Taecyeon is on his way of catching ghosts!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+45 -0] I think it will be entertaining. I will be looking forward to Bongpal's active participation~

[+40 -0] I hope Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyeon will do a good job at playing the role Bongpal and Hyunji..

[+37 -0] Bongpal Taecyeon~~~~ Good luck!! I will make sure to view ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+27 -0] So he was filming his teaser video then ã…‹ã…‹

[+22 -1] Good luck Taecyeon!! Let's execute the role well with charm and be successful~

[+17 -0] It suits him

[+15 -0] I will make sure to watch!! Good luck Ok Taecyeonã…Žã…Ž

[+13 -0] Wow, So damn handsome

-

′Again Oh Haeyoung′ follow up 'Let's Fight Ghost' 1 minute highlight!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+40 -2] Kim Sohyeon and Ok Taecyeon suit well together. I am looking forward to it even more now that I watched the teaser. It appears that this drama has everything from horror, comedy, to romance.

[+31 -1] Wow, I could only watch episode one before I enlist.. I found another reason why I do not want to enlist to the army....

[+26 -1] In the original story, he was a high school student. With Ok Taecyeon's face, he was probably fit to a college student, since he couldn't fit as a high school student. ã… ã…  

[+9 -1] In my opinion, Kwon Yul killed Kim Sohyeon; therefore, she couldn't go to the afterlife, but wanders around in the world. I also think Ok Taecyeon helps right by her side, because Kwon Yul was the culprit.

[+5 -0] I will make sure to watch, I'm watching for sure. Bongpal is so adorable.

[+3 -0] Ooh ã…‹ã…‹This looks fun ã…‹ã…‹ As expected of TvN, I can trust and watch ã…‹ã…‹

-

'Again Oh Haeyoung' follow up 'Let's Fight Ghost' 5 minute highlight!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+237 -5] Ah~ Kim Sohyeon's acts well with flavor. Ok Taecyeon is also good too. Let's do well 'Let's Fight Ghost'!!!

[+161 -3] My expectations are continuously rising up^^ Bongpal is so cute, but handsome isã…Žã…Ž

[+128 -1] The role Bongpal suits Ok Binggu wellã…‹ ã…‹ Viewing is unconditional

[+91 -3] Ah ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I'm really looking forward to this

[+76 -0] Oh so in the drama Bongpal is returning college student?

[+59 -1] Ah, this looks fun!!!!!

[+57 -1] My anticipations are climbing up. I think this will be really honey sweet

[+54 -0] This looks funã…‹ã…‹ Despite the age difference, there's chemistry between the two

[+50 -0] Follow, follow meã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I burst into laughter at that part

[+44 -1] ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I think this will be fun

[+38 -2] Bongpal is soo cute

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment