Episode 10 of Taecyeon's "Touching You" (tvcast)

'Touching You' EP.10 'Okay. You're caught!'
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+34 -0] Oh, whatㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so curiousㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+30 -0] Ugh I'm really curiousㅜ

[+28 -0] Ah. Curious, curious, curious ã… ã… ã… ã…  How do I wait for next week ã… ã… ã… 

[+22 -1] What did I just watch ã… ã… 

[+21 -0] First~~ It's finally out

[+17 -0] Ugh, I'm curious. Why is today Friday... 

[+10 -0] I can't watch the last episode

[+10 -0] I was wondering why the girl from the title wasn't making her appearance, but she did today

[+7 -0] Do Jinwoo....His gaze...ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Ah, it's cool 

[+6 -0] I'm curious~~~~ Let me know soon.~~~~~~ 

[+5 -0] That means I'll have to wait throughout the weekend ã… ã…  

[+3 -0] I want to watch more ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment