Exclusive BTS footages of 'Let's Fight Ghost!' (tvcast)

'Again Oh Haeyoung' follow up 'Let's Fight Ghost' script reading setting full of chills and comedy!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+113 -2] I shall watch the life's webtoon 'Let's Fight Ghost'♡ right after 'Again, Oh Haeyoung'~

[+94 -12] Oh, this looks fun. I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck Ok Taecyeon!!

[+87 -9] Ok Taecyeon is the king of damn handsomenessã… ã… ã…œ Taecyeon who opens his black button up shirtã… ã…  *criesã… ã…  my heart hurtsã… ã… ã… ã…  Good luck to 'Let's Fight Ghost!'♡ Do your best for filming~~ 

[+70 -9] Oh oh, it's been a while Mr. Taecyeon. I'll get my hopes up~^^ 

[+61 -4] Looks like there's quite some chemistry between the two??!!? 

[+49 -2] 'Again, Oh Haeyoung' was a drama I enjoyed watching. I will look forward to the follow up drama 'Let's Fight Ghost'. Please produce a good drama.

[+46 -5] Please.. Don't ruin the original story... The original story was definitely a masterpiece... Please.. I hope it doesn't end up like 'Cheese in the Trap'... 

[+18 -3] I'm having my hopes up 

-

[Exclusive] [Beware of bare faces] Ok Taecyeon - Kim Sohyeon totally working well at martial arts!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+125 -3] The two of them are pretty and handsome even without makeup. Maybe it's because Taecyeon learned acrobatics, but his falling actions are definitely different. Good luck to Bongpal and Hyunji!! 

[+89 -1] How cuteã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+78 -1] OMG, I must watch it!!!!!!!!! 

[+64 -0] Binggu does get hit a lot ã… ã…  Good luck to Taecyeonã…‹

[+55 -0] Ah~ It's Ok Idiot ã…‹ã…‹ I like Taecyeon who does his best whatever it is♡♡♡ Good luck to Sohyeon too

[+55 -1] I like how Bongpal and Hyunji are handsome and pretty

[+46 -1] That's Ok Taecyeon's bare face? That's how a male's skin is? That's awesome

[+26 -0] Hurry up and air!!ã…Ž 

-

[Exclusive] [Emergency] Ok Taecyeon "I'm really scared!!"  The heart of Seoul downtown is infested!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+90 -1] Taecyeon is handsome~ This looks fun. Good luck on filming!!

[+70 -2] ã…‹ã…‹ Bongpal is cute. I'll be really looking forward to your drama, good luck!!

[+66 -0] Kim Sohyeon and Ok Taecyeon unexpectedly look good together and they appear to be a refreshing combination. Since this drama has everything from comedy, horror, to romance, I will be looking forward to it.

[+60 -0] If it's too scary, I won't be able to watch it; however, I think this will be scary in a humorous way~ I getting more hyped, because it's summer!!

[+54 -0] I'm really looking forward to itã…Žã…Žã…Ž

[+51 -0] Ok Taecyeon is cute. I think it will be funny

[+46 -0] As expected, Ok Taecyeon is fastã…‹ã…‹ I will be looking forward to the drama, good luck!!!~~♡♡♡

[+40 -0] I will be anticipating~ I hate hot things, but I really want to watch it!

[+37 -0] To the two actors who are working extra hard in 'Let's Fight Ghost', let's be succussful! Their synchronization was way better than I expected to be, so I'm really hyped!!!

[+37 -0] I'm looking forward to Bongpal, Taecyeon^^

[+32 -0] Ahh~ It's Taecyeon. I noticed I really like Taecyeon ~♡♡♡

[+26 -0] Why is Taecyeon keep appearing in ghost projectsã… ã…  Even during 'Who Are You', I couldn't watch it, because it was scaryã… ã… 

[+25 -0] Oh so they raised up Bongpal's age to a college student~!! If he acts with a idiot vibe, then it'll suit him very wellã…‹ã…‹ Good luck Ok Binggu~!!!!

-

[Exclusive] Kim Sohyeon rejects selfie with Ok Taecyeon! A day where Ok Binggu's adlib explodes!
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+61 -0]ã…‹ã…‹ Taecyeon is cute the more you look at himã…‹ã…‹ I'll be looking forward to him

[+56 -2] Ok Taecyeon is damn handsome... Sohyeon is damn prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ♥♥♥♥

[+52 -0] What's with the Italian version of the fist pump  ã…‹ã…‹ The idiot-like Taecyeon is handsome, but also  quite adorable ã…‹ã…‹

[+34 -0] Ok Taecyeon is such a cutie, how adorable ~ã…‹ã…‹

[+30 -0]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Becomes a baby

[+28 -0] I'm looking forward to Sohyeon's and Ok Taecyeon's chemistry in 'Let's Fight Ghost'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The two are really cuteㅜㅜ

[+23 -0] Totally pumped~^^

[+17 -0] Ok Binggu actually does take his selfies like that ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment