Episode 7 of Taecyeon's "Touching You" (tvcast)

"Touching You" EP.07 'Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist'
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+56 -1] I watched this drama for the cringe worthy parts but.. This episode was too cringe. Especially when Do Jinwoo was talking to Jessica-- omg I almost died from cringe-worthinessã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ And for sure Do Jinwoo, especially Guru Do Jinwoo, is handsome.

[+41 -2] Do Jinwoo is love♡♡♡ 

[+26 -0] I wish the love line shifts to Jinwoo soonã… ã… 

[+22 -0] He'll probably go meet ghosts nowㅜㅜㅜ 

[+16 -0] Cutie is gone, but it's handsome Do Jinwoo from the next episodeㅜ

[+13 -0]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Taecyeon, I really like you. I love you Ok Taecyeon!!!!!!!!!! 

[+10 -1] Do Jinwoo is quite handsome

[+5 -0] God Taecyeon God Hayoon♥♥ 

[+3 -0] The lady has someone to be engaged with, and the guy is very suspicious. As exected from a drama ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ But I watch it everyday

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment