Episode 1 of Taecyeon's 'Touching You' (tvcast)

'Touching You' EP.01 'Shall we take a look?'
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+120 -2] Wow, I think Taecyeon's acting is actually improving

[+109 -1] Super funã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹This is entertainingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+82 -1] Ok Taecyeon is really handsome

[+73 -1] Commenting while I'm watching! I'm really looking forward to it, good luck!!!

[+67 -2] How is there such a handsome guru... ã…Žã…Ž Could he somehow touch me too..^^

[+58 -2] This is more interesting than I expected it to be! I shall make sure to watch as I hope to~

[+56 -1] This is fun ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Ahã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+53 -2] After the comments, I sense a blockbuster...

[+41 -0] Taecyeon, I will enjoy watching it! 

[+33 -0] Very handsome..Very pretty.. 

[+33 -0] Mr. Guru, don't worry about losing your ability. Because I fell in love to a guru who's ability is handsome, I will stick close to him for thousands and ten thousands of yearsㅜㅠ 

[+33 -0] Wow~ This is fun. 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment