Episodes 5 and 6 of Taecyeon's "Let's Fight Ghost"

Ok Taecyeon and Kim Sohyun filming a France movie
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+235 -8] Kim Sohyun is really pretty and Ok Taecyeon is really handsome. My eyes brighten up at this late hour hahaha

[+186 -4] Wow.. heart attack

[+158 -3] I wonder who Bongpal likes?? Is it Hyunji? Or the senior? Whoever it is, Kim Sohyun is really prettyㅜ

[+140 -3] Ah, I really enjoy this..ㅜㅜㅜㅜ He catches her and then bickersㅜㅜㅜㅜ Oh Bongpalã… ã…  

[+138 -10] Ok Taecyeon is really handsome

[+109 -3] Pretends he doesn't, but still does everything...ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  What's up with Bongpal?? He's such a heart throbã… ã… ã…  

[+82 -2] This was a heart throb scene. PalJi's visuals areã…Žã„·ã„·

[+58 -0] Today, Bongpal's eyes did it all. His eyes are captivating

[+45 -0] Dear heart, don't act up... This isn't your story...

-

[Ok Taecyeon heart break] Mother was the greatest
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+69 -1] How difficult it must had been when Bongpal was young..ã… ã…  I liked Taecyeon's acting ã… ã…  Today's episode was the best ã… ã… 

[+59 -0] I liked today's content.... Bongpal's eyes did everything

[+54 -1] Let's not complain and be nice to our mothers and father ㅜㅜ

[+52 -0] Ah, I really like their actingㅜㅜ Bongpalㅜㅜㅜ 

[+20 -0] Watching Bongpal hurts my heart... 

[+17 -1] Heart breaksã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ ã… ã…  

[+6 -0] This episode was so sadã…  Tears

-

Bongpal's past filled with scars
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+98 -0] Must be scary and hard at such a young age ㅜㅜ I hope he's happy with no hurts with Hyunjiㅜㅜ 

[+93 -3] I pity Bongpalã…  Sohyun's emotional acting was natural. I wish they end up together

[+83 -0] This scene broke my heartã… ã… ã…  Bongpal's poor pastã… ã…  

[+64 -0] I'm tearing up because of poor Bongpalã… ã…  My heart is breaking

[+58 -1] Bongpal.... My heart hurts...ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Gain strength Bongpal ã… ã… ã…  

[+54 -0] Poor Bongpal ㅜㅜ Meanwhile, Sohyun's beauty ♥♥♥

[+45 -0] As I watched Kim Sohyun and Taecyeon in this scene... I realized how they are good actors. On top of that, how are the child actors so goodã…  Today's emotional scenes were the best. I am enjoying it!!! 

[+42 -0] Ah, I got too emotional, so the tears flowed out on it's own~ When the kid hid from his father, the mother waitingã…œ and when Bongpal's mother left~ Honestly, really sadã…œ 

[+36 -1] Bongpalㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Ah legit, I'm tearing upㅜㅠㅠㅠ

[+30 -0] Almost cried ã…  

[+13 -0] Bongpal had a hard time ever since he was youngã… ã… ã…  How is he so goodã… 

[+11 -0] Bongpal ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Heart breaking ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I like Taecyeon's acting

-

"Do you like me?" Kim Sohyun's heart attack after he picked the petal off
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+22 -1] The shot where the flower petals fell was really pretty

[+16 -0] Isn't there a bit of an age gap?? Even so, they look good together. The two are so pretty.ㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

[+15 -0] Even though she is young, she's totally an actress. Hyunji and Bongpal are pretty

[+15 -1] Isn't Bongpal so preyty?? I admit Bongpal and Hyunji are both pretty....ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+12 -1] The two are really heart fluttering. Totally beautiful looking

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment