Episode 6 of Taecyeon's 'Touching You' (tvcast)

'Touching You' EP.06 'My crush radar keeps sending an alarm.'
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+54 -0] Isn't blunt Do Jinwoo in the hospital super adorableã…‹ã…‹

[+49 -0] Do Jinwoo is so cute, so I am about to go crazy ã…‹ã…‹♡♡♡ 

[+42 -0] Complaining Jinwoo.. is so adorable that I'm going to die~~ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+39 -1] Ah.. I'm curious. Where did Jessica disappear off to... Do Jinwoo is becoming more and more cool. 

[+38 -0] Do Jinwoo is cute and cool.. I see how it is

[+34 -0] Do Jinwoo is seriously cuteã…œ 

[+33 -0] Today's was funã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Do Jinwoo is becoming more and more handsome

[+27 -0] Heeyoung fell for Jinwoo's charm. Blunt charm~~ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+32 -0] Do Jinwoo............... Isn't he so cute~ã…Žã…Žã…Ž

[+16 -0] They act well and the main characters are pretty and handsome. It's just a web drama, but I watch it everyday.

[+14 -0] Do Jinwoo... He's cute and handsome.. His eyes are quite luxurious... and his acting is great....

[+12 -0] They ended the scene well.... I'm so mad curious about the next episodeㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+3 -0] Do Jinwoo... What should I do, he's so cute ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment