Jun. K's first Korean solo album and collaboration with Baek Ayeon


2PM Jun. K August solo comeback.. JYP duet big match collab with Baek Ayeon
Source: Star News via NAVER

Idol group 2PM member Jun. K will comeback as a solo for the upcoming August. Jun. K will be part of the JYP Entertainment duet match as a male vocalist.

On the 29th, the entertainment company, JYP Entertainment, announced Jun. K's promotion schedule through their official SNS. JYPE added, "There will be a release of the track 'Don't Go' ahead of the official release with the 'Digital Queen' Baek Ayeon."

Up to now, Jun. K produced a number of songs-- including 'Go Crazy' and 'My House'-- for 2PM activities. He displayed excellent producing and flaunted his musical talents and skills.

Jun. K, who will be releasing his first solo album in Korea, is already active in Japan as a solo. Exceeding idols, he is accepted in the Japanese music industry as a mission.

The mini album 'LOVE AND HATE' released on 2014 and 'Love Letter' released on 2015 reaching #1 on the Oricon chart was a given. He set the bar of prosperity by holding a solo tour two years in a row

[+330 -16] Wow, I really think JYPE is really pushing things forward the right way. This is the year of JYPE

[+281 -15] OMG, I'm looking forward to itã… ã… ã…  To hear that it's Jun. K and Baek Ayeon.. 

[+269 -12] I wonder when will 2PM comeback.. 

[+220 -10] I like, I like, I like it!! 

[+95 -3] Wow, the honey voices ã„· ã„· I'm looking forward to it

[+89 -3] I'm anticipating. Good luck!

[+89 -4] Finally a Korean solo... Congrats a lot. Let's do great❤❤❤ 

[+87 -4] OMG, the vocal kings will be doing a duet. I'm looking forward to itㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+87 -4] Wow, that's greatã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+54 -0] I hope Jun. K does awesome~!

[+58 -2] I'm really anticipating. Congratulations and I will be looking forward to good music~~♡♡♡♡♡ 

[+66 -6] Wow. As expected, I guessed correctly..! Since Jun. K will release a solo album, I think the song will be part of the album tracks! I'm really looking forward to it 

[+57 -3] I'm anticipating on both the pre-release and albumã… ã… ã…  

[+54 -2] I'm looking forward to both Jun. K's duet and solo album!! 

[+54 -3] I'm looking forward to it~ Jun. K's self produced songs are songs I trust^^

[+46 -2] I trust Jun. K's skills. I feel like duet with Ayeon will be sweet~^^ 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment