Highlights of Taecyeon's upcoming drama, 'Touching You'

'Touching You' Highlight
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+32 -0] Taecyeon is really handsome..ã… ã… ã… ã…  I want to see him soon

[+23 -0] Do Jinwoo is really handsome and cute ã… ã… 

[+21 -1] Ok Taecyeon is just too handsome~♥

[+21 -2] Mr. Do, please look at me too! hehe 

[+17 -0] Ahã…œ I'll be looking forward to thisã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  

[+16 -0] Taecyeon is handsome. Yeonju is really pretty. She's Ohwol right!

[+11 -0] Taecyeon... He's handsome and his voice is like honey... This is getting my hopes upã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+10 -0] I didn't really expect much, but I think it'll be fun

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment