Nichkhun and Chansung transform into 2PM's photographers


[STARCAST] Nichkhun and Chansung's manner of gazing 2PM members
Source: STARCAST via NAVER

[+787 -24] I like how manly 2PM are.. 

[+667 -20] They're damn handsome.

[+634 -17] I wish their songs do well.~~

[+595 -15] Their comeback is coming soon. 2PM are really cool.

[+587 -14] Who knew they were all so handsome. Since their "My House" promotions ended so soon, I wanted them to perform with a concept like that again, but this... Thank you so much......

[+585 -20] Even if male idol do manly or charismatic concepts, it just looks like child play... 2PM are charismatic even just by standing, they're built with wide shoulders, and they look manly... 

[+512 -12] I hope they do well^^ I find everything really cool.

[+494 -25] Visually they are the top of top from male groups

[+415 -13] Let's do well 2PM, good luck!!!

[+438 -29] I'll be looking forward to the handsome and charming Ok Taecyeon's 2PM.

[+368 -9] Totally looking forward to the song!!!

[+373 -13] I'm a fan of another singer, but I've been liking 2PM these days!! I'll be looking forward to this comeback!!

[+355 -11] So cool ã… ã… ã… ã…  Handsome!!!! 

[+309 -23] This is really the devil's poem(Wooyoung) ã… ã…  I hope 2PM's album does well!!! 

[+273 -11] I want to see them for a long timeã… ã…  Good luck on this round of promotions~ 

[+260 -25] OMG... What's this, it's lunch time ã… ã…  I thought I was going to get a heart attack while watching Wooyoung. Too coolã… ã…  

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment