2PM, "Final promotions until enlistment"


'Comeback' 2PM "Final promotions until enlistment, will enjoy whatever anyone says"
Source: Export News via NAVER

[+1166 -157] Look at them.. They're so sexy... ㅠㅠ

[+833 -85] I hope they come back from the army safely!! Good luck 2PM!

[+780 -77] Love you 2PM. Let's enjoy this together!!

[+759 -92] Before they leave ㅠㅠ Let's hit #1 and enjoy this!!

[+655 -81] 2PM are so cool!!! The song is really great and the music video is cool.

[+152 -15] It is expected of 2PM to sincerely enjoy! I will always support 8ㅁ8 Everyone listen to "Promise"! Amazing!! Good luck.

[+156 -19] Baby I'll be~ The song is addicting too.

[+147 -18] I hope they are accepted as a producer for the work and effort they put into their tracks.

[+145 -18] 2PM are a group that I trust to listen. I hope they promote and work hard, and safely return from the army. I will be waiting ❤

[+119 -11] I personally feel so much desire for this group.. I hope they do well for this round of promotions.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment