Jun. K shares his solo life


“What will you do at 2PM?”…Checking out Jun.K’s solo life
Source: Starcast via NAVER

[+369 -45]ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I will check out that spicy rice cake place..... The joint that he recommended during his previous fan sign eventã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+265 -35] Today for lunch is spicy rice cakes 

[+174 -9] Watching Jun. K eat spicy rice cakes makes me want spicy rice cakesã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ 

[+280 -46] Thank you for introducing us to a cool musical universe!!!....

[+192 -21] This solo album was really great. I'll be looking forward to the second album. Good luck to 2PM as well!

[+184 -20] I enjoyed the tracks in his solo album~ I'm looking forward to 2PM's comeback as well. I will always support!! 

[+158 -12] I still listen to "Think About You" often. He really worked hard, and I wish to meet him again as 2PM.

[+137 -9] I recommend "Better Man"

[+218 -37] That was a very enjoyable Jun. K promotion period^^ Anytime, Think! A! Bout! You!

[+110 -1] Let's meet when 2PM makes a comeback~ 

[+113 -3] Cute and lovely. I'm enjoying "Think About You", and I am waiting for 2PM.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment