2PM confirmed as the next hosts for "SNL Korea 8"


2PM, as a whole, set as 'SNL Korea 8' hosts... Filming on the following 10th
Source: Sports Seoul via NAVER

Beastly idols 2PM will sally on to tvN variety program 'SNL Korea 8' as the second hosts. It was revealed that the second hosts and the crew were working together to come up with a variety of skits. 

[+71 -1] 2PM, nice!! I'll be looking forward to it.

[+68 -1] OMG really? That's awesome. I must watch it ã…Ž 

[+64 -1] It said that all of 2PM will be on right? They don't make appearances as a whole oftenã… ã…   

[+61 -1] Awesomeã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+52 -1] Looks like Ok Taecyeon will be damn picked onã…‹ã…‹ 

[+45 -0] OohㅇㅇGood!!! I heard it'll be live next Saturday!!!!

[+37 -0] I will stream. It sounds funã…Žã…Ž 

[+35 -0] Oh my, what's going on . I really like this. Wow!!! I love 2PM!!!!

[+28 -0] OMG, that's awesome. It must be entertaining... 

[+24 -0] I must watch it~ I'm already anticipating♡ Good luck 2PM! 

[+23 -0] This must be damn fun. OMG, that's awesome~~~ 

[+17 -0] This will be really adorable...ã… ã…  ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹Just thinking about it seems really funny

[+13 -0] Wow! I thought it would be nice if they came out on SNL.. It's finally coming true! 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment