2PM special on "SNL Korea 8"


'SNL8' 2PM, #Diss #Nudity #Newsong..'Beastly Men' Charms
Source: OSEN via NAVER

[+1134 -101] The song promise is amazing.. 

[+972 -79] 3 minute lover was funny. The song promise was very short, but really ideal. I hope it does well!!

[+854 -74] OMG, the song is so good..... I'll be~~

[+769 -75] It's nice to see them work so hard, and the song is great! I'm really looking forward this round of promotions.

[+741 -71] 2PM are really cool and charming♡

[+287 -15] 3 minute boyfriend is really fun. 2PM are working pretty hard. 

[+267 -12] 3 minute lover was really hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ

[+250 -13] 3 minute boyfriendã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+229 -9] I enjoyed watching the 2PM special. The new song is not bad~ I hope it does well!!!

[+248 -16] This will be that last group promotion before they individual head to the army, so I hope they head off with good resultsㅜㅜ I will get them to be #1 and the song is good, so everything will turn out great! Today's SNL was a shock, butㅋㅋㅋ funny!!

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment