2PM makes a comeback on V App live showcase with "Gentlemen's Game"


2PM, comeback in a year and three months. Their pleasant ritual.
Source: Herald Corp via NAVER

[+734 -47]The song is really goodã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… 

[+576 -35] Love themㅜㅜㅜI will stream their song nonstop

[+553 -33] ã…œã…œ I really love them. Let's last a lifetime ❤❤

[+525 -36] 2PM's song is amazingㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ♡

[+472 -38] I love these uncles♥ Their song is nice

[+182 -11] I think 2PM will last long~ I hope this album does well

[+172 -9] They came back, takes care of fans, and present us with good songã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  Thank you so muchã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ♡♡

[+163 -9]The choreography, song, and visuals are all perfect.... Amazingㅜ Please promote until the end of the year~~

[+160 -9] Ohh the song is really good.

[+154 -9] But the song is really good. I'm not saying this, because I'm a fan. It's a song that I'm proud of and want to share. Everyone should check it out. There's no loss..♡  

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment