2PM teases with individual teaser photos for "Promise"



'Comeback on the 13th' 2PM individual teasers... First round: Junho - Wooyoung
Source: Sports Joseon via NAVER

[+548 -31] I'm really looking forward to 2PM's new album!!! I wish they promote for a longer period of time♥

[+490 -35] SuitPM seems pretty goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+433 -27] I'm getting hyped! I wish they released a song like "My House" because the promotions were too shortㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+393 -23] I Let's do well, 2pm!!!!♡

[+353 -24] Cool, cool. Be successful!!

[+134 -8] They're look awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGentlemenㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope this album also does well!!

[+127 -7] I really think 2PM fits well with suitsㅜㅜ I fell in love last time after I saw them with "My House" ㅜ It's suits again.. Is this a sign to join the fandom? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

[+154 -10]Faints!!!! Wooyoung is damn handsome, OMG!!! Look at that gaze!! 

[+123 -7] This is the best. I hope they do well

-




Recently posted male idols' comeback teaser after a year and three months
Source: Instiz 

2PM coordinators, let's only walk the path of suits.
Gentlemen's game...?? I guess that's the concept.
The MV of 2PM's new song will be revealed on the 13th at 00:00!!

"I'm getting excited at the thought they will be on broadcast soon"

"2PM has gone insane..............ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI like this too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Hold on, I'mㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠThese velvet clothesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"You guys told me go your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know where it is, so how you guys expect me to get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"Hoo...Haa...Hoo,....." 

"OMG, just today I was wondering when 2PM will comeback during work. How exciting."

"I was wondering if it's been a year and three months since Infinite promoted since their teaser photos came out too, but it appears it was 2PM. I wish the success of both teams♡" 

"I want something like My House"

"The song My House was the best..."

"I don't think Junho Lee aged.. The image from Twenty isn't disappearing.."

"Wowㅠㅠㅠㅠ This is coolㅠㅠ"

"My House? Let's go to my house? Has it already been.."

 "OMG 2PM Junho..."

-



2PM Nichkhun - Chansung, 'Classy Visuals + Insane Suit fitting' irreplaceable images released
Source: Sports Joseon via NAVER

[+569 -51] It's been so long since a comeback ㅎ Please release many good songsᆢ

[+404 -47] This concept is insaneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI like itㅠㅍ

[+423 -55] Damn handsome idolsㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congratulations on your comebackㅠㅠ

[+365 -43] I'm currently waiting for Ok Idiot

[+484 -100] Wow Nichkhun's are really irreplaceable!! 2PM, please comeback with haste!! I miss them ㅜㅜ 

[+100 -7] Cool......... 

[+101 -8] Concept....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Really like itㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ2PM ㅠㅠㅠ

[+91 -5] This is really insane.. Finally a 2PM comeback!! 

[+111 -15] Nichkhun's visual shock is still the same

-




Boyfriend idol concept teaser images that were just posted
Source: Instiz

Perhaps a wealthy/upper class concept instead of a boyfriend concept? 
Or maybe prince..

"What. Only I'm aging"

"....? Why am I the only one aging"

"OMG What's this... What is it... I really think this is a upper class concept.. I feel like they will be holding on to champagne glasses..... Seriously insane.. Sigh*..."

"Handsome.."

"My boyfriend is a 2nd generation upper class men, how exciting..... I'm happy"

"This is what 2PM is all about, mature masculinity"

"OMG, my goodness a 2PM comeback?"

"I don't think this is a boyfriend idol concept.. Those boyfriends don't exist ..."

"Wow, a long time passed by, but they are still really handsome.."

"Aren't boyfriends normally wealthy?ㅎㅎㅎ"

-



"Beastly idols' return"... Jun. K·Taecyeon, luxurious comeback teaser
Source: Dispatch via NAVER

[+534 -22] Ok Taecyeon is actually handsome. Visuals ㄷㄷㄷ 

[+416 -17] Ok Taecyeon So. Damn. Handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I miss Bongpalㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope 2PM's album is a success!!!

[+297 -13] The teasers are classy!!! I'm really looking forward to the song!!! 

[+273 -7] Yeah~~~~ Totally cool. I want to see the full shot!!! 

[+238 -14] Luxurious!!!!! Amazing!!!!!

[+131 -5] Isn't this a movie, not a singer comeback? The pictures are taken beautifully. I'm looking forward to 2PM. 

[+133 -7] Ok Taecyeon ㅠ He looks like he's filming a suit ad. Cool.

[+131 -7] Bongpal! Different from the drama. I'm curious about that stage.

[+120 -4 ] 2PM's visuals are dope ㄷ ㄷ !! 

[+115 -3] SuitPM... Too cool... 

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment