2PM confirmed "Gentlemen's Game" comeback


2PM's comeback confirmed on the following 13th "GENTLEMEN'S GAME"
Source: Herald POP via NAVER

Boy group 2PM confirmed their comeback on September 13th.

On 2PM's debut anniversary, they opened a secret site and proceeded on a surprise event. Once the fans correctly answer all of the questions the members came up with themselves, they were able to check out the comeback announcement schedule. 

Expectations are high on what kind of image 'GENTLEMEN'S GAME' will turn out to be. Last month, it was revealed that there would be a comeback on September and previewed that it would be 'luxury masculinity'. 

[+709 -42] Good luck 2PM. Do well~ 

[+560 -35]ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  What to do, I'm so hyped. I wish 2PM completes this round of promotions enjoyably and awesomely!! Good luck♥♥♥ 

[+541 -30] Finally a comebackã… ã… ã…  It was a pity that last year's comeback was really shortã… ã… I will be looking forward to it. Good luck 2PM! 

[+473 -28] I'll be looking forward to 2PM's promotions. Good luck! 

[+455 -28] Yeah~~~~~~~~~♡ 

[+140 -2] I wish 2PM promotes for a long time♡ Let's go forever♡♡ 

[+129 -2] I'll be looking forward to 2PM's promotions.

[+126 -3] I really enjoyed the songs from the last album, so I'm really looking forward to this.

[+123 -2] Now, let's begin the game.

[+123 -3] OMG finallyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  If it is "Gentlemen's Game," then would it be something like the Kings Men? Do well, good luck!!!

-




Male idol comeback teaser that came up just now
Source: Instiz



Unique Point - Not through JYPE official tweet, but Junho posted it
2PM September 13 comeback.
Concept "Gentlemen's Game"



Something like this?

"OMG, directed towards suits?"

"Stretching it to Gentleman's Game. It's going to suits. I'm going to die...."

"Ooh, long time no see!! 

"Wow, I think the concept will be no joke."

"This is totally directed to suits ahㅜㅜㅜ I seriously love itㅜㅜㅜㅜ"

"OMG oppas.."

"OMG this album.. I predict that it will be cool."

"Wow" 

"Woah, it's been a while since a comeback! If it's a long awaited comeback, then shouldn't it be promoted properly, JYPE?

"Oohã… ã… ã… The concept is dope. I'm looking forward to it!!" 

"Wow, I think it will turn out really cool... Good luck 2PM!!!

"This mean suitsã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Oppasã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… finallyã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Wowã… ã… ã… ã… Suit 2PM finally ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I can go watch them if I take the train ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… I can't believe they will sing on Korean ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ" 

"OMG, it's been a whileã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I personally think are a group that will fit well with suitsã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹I'm looking forward to it"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment