2PM teases with Promise MV teaser video

2PM “Promise (I'll be)” Teaser Video
Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+22 -0] Let's be successful, 2PM!!! Promise will be the bestã… ã…  

[+21 -0] I can already tell I will love the sing.

[+19 -0] Everyone is very handsomeã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… I think the song will be good.
[+17 -0] Wow, I really want to listen to the music video soon!! 

[+12 -0] I'm really looking forward to this. I expect it to do great. ã„·ã„·

[+12 -0] Kiaã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  So coolã… ã… 

[+7 -0] So amazing ~~

[+7 -0] I'm really looking forward to the song.

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment