2PM's 6th Album "Gentlemen's Game"


Source: Melon

[+272 -41] Let's last long, for a life time! I hope 2PM's new song does wellã… ã… ã…  Love them!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡❤❤❤❤❤ Seriously this song and concept is amazingㅜㅜ 

[+244 -34] An album that represents 2PM's class.. 

[+226 -45] The last male idol group that were world class. They were no joke during their peak.

[+207 -27] I really like 2PM's song, so I hope they do well욥♥♥

[+192 -27] ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Let's support 2PM!! 

[+168 -24] Amazing.... 2PM picked out high quality song after such a long time.

[+167 -24] Love them❤️❤️❤️ 

[+155 -20] I hope 2PM has along run❤️ 

[+139 -19] Gentlemen's Game and 2PM, good luck❤

[+136 -21] The song is really goodã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Junho's voice is amazing.

-



[MV] 2PM - Promise (I'll be) (6th full album's title track, MV Full ver.)
Source: Intiz

"OMG 2PM are insaneã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… "

"Junho, let's be mine"

"Ah, these guysã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… "

"I really like thisã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… "

"They're so sexy and handsomeã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã…  I'm the only one that's aging..8ã……8....They always look cool..." 

"Now this is 2PMã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… This is insaneã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… " 

"ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… Everyone looks amazingã… ã… ã…  Taecyeon, I like the songã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… " 

"Sigh.. Don't act up my heart..." 

"Ah the song is really niceㅜㅜㅜ My heart is going mad... I'm shaking..." 

"The song is mad ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… ã… " 

"Totally gone mad. I love it ㅜㅜ Isn't Ok Taecyeon a genius??????"

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment