Yoon Sohui's thoughts on her love line with Junho

[Interview] ‘Memory’ Yoon Sohui, "A love line with 2PM Lee Junho, I like the awkward feeling”
Source: Top Star News

▶ Did you like the love line with Lee Junho? It did not turn out to my expectations towards the end, and there were parts where I did not understand.
-It was okay. There weren't many love scenes between the two characters, but instead there were many bickering scenes. I liked how the two characters had many awkward feelings. I thought the two character's personalities and relationship suited it. Is not that it didn't turn out well, but because it was cute (laughs). It wasn't a great let down. You could say it was a let down, but by the reactions it wasn't.

▶The kiss scene was very deep. I predicted there was some sort of episode.
-That was an episode meant for Junho (laughs). There was a document rack behind me, so it would hurt every time I ran into it. Once I was pushed on the the rack, it was the kiss scene. The setting was too narrow, so that was the only thing we could do in that situation. Originally, Junho was supposed to ruthlessly push me, but he said, "That will hurt." Therefore, he grabbed and twisted my waist and head and then filmed the kiss scene. He was a considerate man with manner (laughs).

▶Wasn't Lee Junho filled with playfulness?
-He was sweet and had manners. He was very playful and had the fantasy combination. The two would sometimes poke fun at me. The two plan it out, and joke around. I think it was also shown in the film (laughs).

▶To hear Lee Sungmin is playful, that's unexpected of him.
-He was very shy, but I got friendly with him. Junho and I really liked Senior Lee Sungmin, and clinged on to him. The camera director said, "He's a great actor, but I always sense that he treats Junho and Sohui as his children." It was heartwarming and impressive....

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment