Junho, worthy of being a role model to acting idols


'Memory' Junho, Acting idol's example of proper growth
Source: OSEN via NAVER

Group 2PM's member Junho is presenting himself as an example of  proper growth to 'acting idols'. He is worthy of being a model to the junior idols that are recently starting to act.

Many acting idols are being acknowledged for their acting skills; however, Junho has been showing an increasingly stable performance in acting, and exerts synergy with senior actors.

Junho is currently acting as Jung Jin, a lawyer afflicted with Taeseon Law Firm, in tvN's Friday - Saturday drama 'Memory'. As a junior who trusts and follows under Taesuk Park (played by Lee Sungmin), he shows enthusiasm for assigned cases. The bright energy is even felt through Junho who is acting such a role like Jung Jin.

[+144 -3] Junho is an idol, but it appears that he is climbing up starting from his supporting role.

[+137-2] Hm.. He was pretty good at acting...^^ 

[+110 -2] As expected of Junho!!

[+44 -1] I was surprised. He's good at acting. The drama 'Memory' is a very advanced drama. He'll probably won't throw away any of the scripts.

[+41 -1] Lee Junho did a good job acting. He's an acting idol that I acknowledge. I'll see you in better projects in the future.

[+36 -2] He does well^^^

[+32 -2] I hope I can watch in him in a variety of projects in the future~~^^

-

'Memory' Junho, Acting idol's example of proper growth
Source: OSEN via NAVER

[+82 -1] I support him fresh, sincere acting

[+79 -2] He did a good good acting in 'Twenty' and he's continuing to grow. I wish to watch him in roles that are even better

[+72 -2] I like how this acting is very natural

[+67 -1] He acts well, no kidding ㅜㅜ To the point I can't believe Junho is Jung Jin

[+58 -2] I liked him in 'Twenty'!!!

[+28 -1] Junho's acting in episode 13 was good^^ The scene when he cried facing Lawyer Park

[+26 -1] His acting was the most natural in 'Twenty' so it stood out to me more... I like Junho Lee who is like Lawyer Jung~

[+24 -1] He does really well and naturallyã…Ž He also did a good job in 'Cold Eyes'

-

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment